*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

That's incredible! Some serious effort has gone into that- it must take forever to put that together.

Also noticed that SM Punk (Stop Motion Punk) delivers a more convincing top rope elbow drop than the real one.

His other videos are great.

I love the commentary he added for this. Top stuff.

• Paid Members

Was there ever a more normal looking top line wrestler during the heyday than Greg Gagne? He looked more like fucking Norman Lovett in his underpants than a wrestler. He worked with or against all the big boys as well.

Verne's the best. I love his whole "its real, I'll not hear anything to the contrary" attitude, that all the old timers have. He looks great as well. He just looks like some daft old shite with no hair and a tracksuit top on laying down his opinion whether you want to hear it or not.

Bockwinkle's the best near the end. Some old stuck up bint (who was probably dead before Vince admitted it was a fix) goes off on the AWA lads, so Nick more or less says anyone who doesn't like wrestling is a poof.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

• Paid Members

(Might be a bit laggy but hopefully not)

Well I saw you/your mate in the singlet at Axxess. Haha! My auntie thought it was hilarious!

Brilliant! Yes he loves a bit of attention does our mate Jon..

Well I saw you/your mate in the singlet at Axxess. Haha! My auntie thought it was hilarious!

I was going to make a similar video, but it'd just seem like I was copying your idea now right?

• Paid Members

I was going to make a similar video, but it'd just seem like I was copying your idea now right?

Absolutely not, go for it! Would be great to see other people's experiences out there.