*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members
Ashens reviews some shitty wrestling figures:

I actually found this strangely entertaining, just listening to a guy with a posh voice talk about Poundland wrestling figures.

"This one is er.... yeah, interesting. The vibe here is a kind of a ginger Jesus being menaced by a giant metal spider. Which is a distinctly unpleasant image."

Ashens reviews some shitty wrestling figures:

I actually found this strangely entertaining, just listening to a guy with a posh voice talk about Poundland wrestling figures.

"This one is er.... yeah, interesting. The vibe here is a kind of a ginger Jesus being menaced by a giant metal spider. Which is a distinctly unpleasant image."

You should check out his channel. His reviews of the PCP Stations and Poundland shite are immense.

Edited by Wideload

• Paid Members

He has to be a somebody. Unlike alot of mullet-headed wrestling fans, he wears the suit like a pro and his mullet has obviously been washed and groomed. I've went from hating his smart arse attitude to actually admiring him for sticking with the suit, mullet and gold watch combo in 2010. Great posture as well, with some great two figured pointing.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members
I thought it was Dave Meltzer circa 86. Sounds so much like him.

Is the Bear Skin Rug thing a youtube exclusive or is it a DVD? If it's a DVD any idea where I can download it?

Its on the link. All it is really, is London knocking about a convention and then meeting Shane Douglas. Its more or less all on that channel Butch linked.