*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

NEED HELP

Im looking for any match in which poffo as 'the genius' is wrestling in his G-Man outfit (was like a black and yellow superhero outfit).

It might be something like, Beverly bros & genius vs ???, ive looked but cant find a link to that match, or full colour pics... i basically need to see that genius outfit.

cheers

In a vain attempt to soften the hated toward Rob Terry on here, here's some videos of him.

Pre wrestling when he competed and won in Musclemania 2006 despite dwarfing the little bloke he still comes across as humble, funny and charismatic. This video is NOT homoerotic...

Here he is wrestling (and refusing to bump) in a drenched ring, outdoor while two (three as the match reaches it's climax) kids watch on in bemusement. Funny and tragic at the same time.

Here he is wrestling (and refusing to bump) in a drenched ring, outdoor while two (three as the match reaches it's climax) kids watch on in bemusement. Funny and tragic at the same time.

DWB and Big Rob have to walk across from the other side of the car park to get to the ring :confused:

Wow..wonder what could have caused the lack of crowd?

*edit* well, after watching the match, even if it would have started with 1000s of fans, it would have ended with the pitiful amount of spectators we see in the vid.

Edited by This thread scares me

DWB and Big Rob have to walk across from the other side of the car park to get to the ring :confused:

Wow..wonder what could have caused the lack of crowd?

*edit* well, after watching the match, even if it would have started with 1000s of fans, it would have ended with the pitiful amount of spectators we see in the vid.

You hear some bloke telling all the workers to be careful and the rings in shite condition. Why should Rob be risking his TNA contract by chucking himself about a piss soaked ring with these three stooges. I love watching these independent matches with Big Rob as he looks like he could legit murder any of his skinny opponents.

• Moderators

Bit of a blast from the past.

Frank Andersson from WCW Worldwide in the mid 90's. I've been looking for some of his matches for years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RiqcVUzhOI

I thought he'd be absolutely terrible watching him now, as he was one of my favourites as a child. But he wasn't that bad.

His music was immense too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uItZED5P9v0

Edited by ButchReedMark