*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Randy Orton Unrealeased Tron

This was somrthing my friend found. I'm not sure if its Mercy Drive or not, but does anybody know where I can get this remix version?

Edited by TheGameDD

• Paid Members

Rikidozan vs Masahiko Kimura

One of the most important historical matches ever, this is effectively the birth of Japanese wrestling. Though there had been shows before, this was the first big success and made Rikidozan a national star, allowing him to be the figurehead of wrestling in Japan for the next nine years.

Kimura was a famous judo star, later known for being the only man to ever beat Helio Gracie (father of Royce) in a fight. This is where the Kimura armlock gets its name.

This match was booked to go to a 60 minute draw, but at around the eleven minute mark of this clip, Rikidozan doublecrosses Kimura (there's an edit as he also kicked him in the groin, which isn't shown).

I used to own the VHS that match came from, but can't remember the name.The match has been cut short, as at the end while Owen is celbrating you see some other refs run in the ring, then it stops.What happens next is the refs tell the main ref what happened and he calls for a replay on the video wall.The match is restarted and Neidhart accidentally costs Owen the match.