*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

QUOTE(The Dart @ Sep 30 2007, 14:58) QUOTEPossibly needs a new thread for funniest matches you've ever seen but I need to recommend these beauties for their greatnessThe American Allstar vs The Gangster vs Rampage part 1The American Allstar vs The Gangster vs Rampage part 2/2 - The Brutality Continues....HTML vs Jonny The Body - no words can do this match justice!About average for UCW, no?It's actually not UCW, its from a show I have on video called EEW (Extreme English Wrestling) - EXTREME MEASURES!Also on the show are a skinny teenage Sandman tribute act, a fantasticly bad battle royal, Mark Priest and more fantastic shit. Anytime I'm feeling a bit down I just chuck this tape on - cheers me right up with laughs aplenty!

Thinking about it, I may actually have that on video too, or at least an EEW show. That's why I recognised the venue/ring, and thought it was UCW for some reason.

A Bryce Remsburg Hightlight reel

That's sheer brilliance. The Punk/Delirious bit had me in stitches.
That is a great video. Sweet bodyslam on Candido too.Who was the female Delirious? Was that a one night thing or is there someone using that gimmick regularly?

Guest the_uk_fan

EDWF - a new breed of professional wrestling

A new breed of professional wrestling?Nope. That's what we see nowadays. Kids in tank tops and pleather baggies.