*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Possibly needs a new thread for funniest matches you've ever seen but I need to recommend these beauties for their greatness

The American Allster vs The Gangster vs Rampage part 1

The American Allstar vs The Gangster vs Rampage part 2/2 - The Brutality Continues....

HTML vs Jonny The Body - no words can do this match justice!

Edited by DannRead

Ultimate Warrior VS Phil Collins (No I'm not joking!)

Brilliant! Especially from 53secs in!
Posted again?!
Come on, did you expect me to look through 163 pages to see if anyone had beaten me to it?Besides, Collins deserves an encore for that performance - he forced Warrior to use moves he'd never done before in order to put him away, is such a badass he carries on singing even as hes getting his ass kicked, refuses to tap out to two submissions, hangs in there longer than Triple H did and only loses because he gets counted out. Its a travesty that Phil never held the title :laugh:

Possibly needs a new thread for funniest matches you've ever seen but I need to recommend these beauties for their greatnessThe American Allstar vs The Gangster vs Rampage part 1The American Allstar vs The Gangster vs Rampage part 2/2 - The Brutality Continues....HTML vs Jonny The Body - no words can do this match justice!

About average for UCW, no?

Possibly needs a new thread for funniest matches you've ever seen but I need to recommend these beauties for their greatnessThe American Allstar vs The Gangster vs Rampage part 1The American Allstar vs The Gangster vs Rampage part 2/2 - The Brutality Continues....HTML vs Jonny The Body - no words can do this match justice!

About average for UCW, no?
It's actually not UCW, its from a show I have on video called EEW (Extreme English Wrestling) - EXTREME MEASURES!Also on the show are a skinny teenage Sandman tribute act, a fantasticly bad battle royal, Mark Priest and more fantastic shit. Anytime I'm feeling a bit down I just chuck this tape on - cheers me right up with laughs aplenty!

Ultimate Warrior VS Phil Collins (No I'm not joking!)

Brilliant! Especially from 53secs in!
Posted again?!
Come on, did you expect me to look through 163 pages to see if anyone had beaten me to it?Besides, Collins deserves an encore for that performance - he forced Warrior to use moves he'd never done before in order to put him away, is such a badass he carries on singing even as hes getting his ass kicked, refuses to tap out to two submissions, hangs in there longer than Triple H did and only loses because he gets counted out. Its a travesty that Phil never held the title :laugh:
You could have just search for "Phil Collins" and if this thread came up assume it had, especially when the clip has been on youtube for over a year.