[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

funny and for some reason i imagine she's quality in bed

kristen-schaal.jpg

It makes me laugh that so many people were horrified with Kristen. I totally love her too.

Which brings me to this...

Revolutionary_Road-5-Zoe_Kazan.jpg

Or:

Has Zoe Kazan gotten any love? She's from Revolutionary Road, It's Complicated and Me and Orson Welles, and I kind of see her as a slightly more...ahem...normal-looking version of Kristen Schaal. Still slightly buggy features (which I like), but obviously much prettier with it.

funny and for some reason i imagine she's quality in bed

kristen-schaal.jpg

It makes me laugh that so many people were horrified with Kristen. I totally love her too.

Which brings me to this...

Revolutionary_Road-5-Zoe_Kazan.jpg

Or:

Has Zoe Kazan gotten any love? She's from Revolutionary Road, It's Complicated and Me and Orson Welles, and I kind of see her as a slightly more...ahem...normal-looking version of Kristen Schaal. Still slightly buggy features (which I like), but obviously much prettier with it.

Man yeah, I was in love with her watching Me and Orson Welles! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator

That boob story deflated me when I was sent this link yesterday. The only good thing to come out of the reduction is the comments, when you scroll to the bottom and click on 'worst rated', then select view all.

In amongst the illiterate nonsense is some comedy gold.

• Paid Members
laurasolon1.jpg

Laura Solon. Gave me a diamond cutter during Have I Got News For You tonight. Must go :thumbsup:

I was going to say her too. Never heard of her before but I bet she's kinky. Fit as hell.

Thirded. I'd never seen her before tonight's Have I Got News For You. Looks naughty.

• Paid Members
That boob story deflated me when I was sent this link yesterday. The only good thing to come out of the reduction is the comments, when you scroll to the bottom and click on 'worst rated', then select view all.

In amongst the illiterate nonsense is some comedy gold.

One guy came out with a classic worthy of a Just Me gold medal:

"I'd love to see her win the Greek Open and celebrate the traditional Greek way by breaking crockery. I'd love to see her smashing jugs."