[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

alexhammond_005.jpg

Alex Hammond, the search says she hasn't been mentioned so far in the thread though I find it hard to believe. She's been the best thing about Sky Sports News for years but has been bumped on to an early morning spot with that black guy by Natalie Sawyer and the like. That black guy > all the other fellas on SSN as well.

alexhammond_005.jpg

I'm sure Kermit would agree.

Amanda Holden might be on a big commercial show but since all the surgery i doubt she'd be considered a hottie by the majority.

Isn't it about time we just had a really, really, ridiculously good looking thread?

alexhammond_005.jpg

Alex Hammond, the search says she hasn't been mentioned so far in the thread though I find it hard to believe. She's been the best thing about Sky Sports News for years but has been bumped on to an early morning spot with that black guy by Natalie Sawyer and the like. That black guy > all the other fellas on SSN as well.

Mike Wedderburn you mean.

Plus she isnt called Hammond now, she got married a while back - she is now Alex Quinn.

And for me she is hot but annoying, she likes horse racing a little too much for me im afraid. its the worst sport around, and she is always so excited by it.

alexhammond_005.jpg

Plus she isnt called Hammond now, she got married a while back - she is now Alex Quinn.

And for me she is hot but annoying, she likes horse racing a little too much for me im afraid. its the worst sport around, and she is always so excited by it.

Her wikipedia entry says she can play the tuba~.

alexhammond_005.jpg

Her wikipedia entry says she can play the tuba~.

I'm waiting for a 'Blowing' joke ...........