[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

You've already mentioned, I said she was a crap actress, you said that didn't matter, you would still plough through her and I said that be that as it may, she would never people able to fake that you were any good.

Ahh yes, I remember why I thought you were a petty little man now. How could I forget?Banner9.jpgEmma Watson makes everything ok........ :love::love::love:

Kym_Valentine_Carla_Bonner.jpgThese newbies in Neighbours nowadays are mere amatuers - Libby and Steph ruled all. I have vivid memories of an episode with Steph in a black dress, and Lance's jaw literally dropping to the floor. What was great about it was that I had exactly the same reaction.Also, Libby had lovely boobs. Looks to have an odd-looking jaw here, but I remember her as a hottie, so that'll do.

Take a bow sir! You are a legend!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

A lady that always gets me up in the morning - Susanna Reid, sometime presenter of BBC Breakfast:

lge_Pic_susanna.jpg

There's a weather girl that is often on in the morning too, quite young, whose warm front moving in from the east often gives me a spell of high pressure. No pic though, I can't remember her name.