The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

I have also been given a little Derby tip. I have been advised that Cockney Rebel will run very well in the Derby. It comes from the same source that has given me Sir Percy and Motivator in the last two years at big prices. It is currently 50-1 and the person who gave me it advises a few pounds each way, so I thought I would share and you can do what you like.

I hope that tip extended to the 2000 Guineas today. 25-1!As for me I didn't have a bet due to feeling like utter crap after alcohol excess, but I had fancied Diamond Tycoon, so thank God for my hangover.

Me as well! Had money on at 46,50,55 and 60 over the last few weeks. I know the tip was for the Derby, but Lion, I owe you a large drink if we ever meet. I'm also on at 350,330 and 260 for the Derby, and its now 32 - you might even get a double if it wins that!

• Paid Members

They are now saying it is more likely to go for the St James Palace Stakes rather than the Derby. The way it finished yesterday though it looked full of running and was running past the post. I know that the St James is a group 1 race but The Derby is a Classic. I hope they put it in The Derby but it owes me nothing at all so good luck to them wherever it runs.

Paul Cunningham has just been on the Alan Brazil breakfast show on Talksport, and he was talking up the Irish Guiness as the next target. Just for purely selfish reasons, i'd like to see it in the Derby, but at the minute, I really don't care!

I've got a couple of quid on Man Utd. for the win. I know Chelseas home record is tremendous and Utd. will probably rest more 1st team players than them, however, I just think they're too many cracks in the Chelsea wall and that Utd. are too strong and too well led at the moment to lose. If anything, it'll be a draw and beginning to wish I'd betted on that now.

I've got a couple of quid on Man Utd. for the win. I know Chelseas home record is tremendous and Utd. will probably rest more 1st team players than them, however, I just think they're too many cracks in the Chelsea wall and that Utd. are too strong and too well led at the moment to lose. If anything, it'll be a draw and beginning to wish I'd betted on that now.

heh...

Got Tottenham to beat Blackburn tonight at nearly 2/1.Maraahel at the 1.50 ChesterMetaphoric at the 2.50 Chester (cheeky 5-1 bet, not recommended, just thought I'd try my luck, the horse is 2/2 though and it has come a long way to make the trip)Finally, heard good things about Wolfman (6.50 Ayr), 7/2 just now, put it on my OLBG for