The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

• Paid Members

Wichita Lineman and Massini's Maguire cut each others throats in that last race. Somebody knew that Chief Dan George was good for that last race as well. 33s into 20s in the last 5 minutes or so. Good on them. I am with Taranis in the next. I am not sure that Well Chief gets the trip, but as always I look forward to being proved wrong.

• Paid Members

Right about Well Chief, didn't get home in the slightest. Picked the wrong winner though. Briery Fox in the next for me. Placepot still on for me as well. Last 2 in the placepot are De Soto and Reveillez

Edited by Lion_of_the_Midlands

Still in the placer as well, and we deserve a collective pat on the back for Well Chief. My last three are Ground Ball, De Soto and Copsale Lad. I really fancy De Soto, and have backed that to win as well. I did the jackpot as well as the placer, but Wichita fucked that up royally.

• Paid Members

We should really start up a tipster team on http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk ... so we can win some legit money.

Yeah I'm up for it like. How much does it cost to play?
Nothing at all I think. I'd need to look into it more.http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/tips/myleague.phpLooks too complicated. :(from what I'm reading a bunch of us would go into a group, and the person with the best tips would win the money. Edited by bAzTNM