The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

• Paid Members

Having picked myself up from last week's dissapointment i'm wondering if anyone sees any value this week? For anyone doing accys the Northern Irish PL might be worth a look as the favourites seem to win those matches a very large amount, iv'e noticed few draws over the last number of weeks.

Paddy Power are offering 7/1 on a AC Milan, Bayer Leverkusen, Crystal Palace treble tonight. That's worth looking at!

Monumental effort on Wednesday with 120 minutes and then forced to play two days later? If it wasn't for Derby being the worst form team in the Championship currently i'd bet against Palace !

If you are having a punt tonight i'd say Fleetwood Town is the one to go for, scoring for fun especially at home against a poor Yeovil side, albeit two leagues above them, but you have to go with form/confidence.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

See, now im a Derby supporter and HATE backing us to win because everytime I think we should, and put money on it, we lose.

I've been trying to talk myself out of backing us tonight all week, and then when Palace played 120 minutes 48 hours ago I find myself fancying us even more.

The only reason I can find, like Stylins said is our form, but we all know form counts for very little in the Championship most weeks.

Other then tonight, Everton @ home to a post Europa League Stoke is my best bet of the weekend.

Paddy Power are offering 7/1 on a AC Milan, Bayer Leverkusen, Crystal Palace treble tonight. That's worth looking at!

Monumental effort on Wednesday with 120 minutes and then forced to play two days later? If it wasn't for Derby being the worst form team in the Championship currently i'd bet against Palace !

If you are having a punt tonight i'd say Fleetwood Town is the one to go for, scoring for fun especially at home against a poor Yeovil side, albeit two leagues above them, but you have to go with form/confidence.

Absoutely, just not at the price they are now. Ridiculously short and whilst it may well come in, I feel all of the value has been lost since theyve been backed in.

Absoutely, just not at the price they are now. Ridiculously short and whilst it may well come in, I feel all of the value has been lost since theyve been backed in.

Bloody hell you aren't wrong. They were 13/10 when i looked the other day but drilled down to 10/11 in most places now !

Bloody hell you aren't wrong. They were 13/10 when i looked the other day but drilled down to 10/11 in most places now !

Evens at Laddies online is still value. Ayr United away to QOS tomorrow at 9/4, which is ridic for any team in the first division who are above their opposition, and quite fairly from my viewing IMO.

Jamie Vardy is 13/8 anytime scorer tonight as well, 13 from 12 starts so far this season and scouts from the football league will be watching tonight. Will be having a bit of that!

Great value, if only I had a Boyles account. Decided to lay a bit of Fleetwood tonight, I completely agree that the Conference is only slightly weaker than League 2 but I just thinks its been taken a bit too far here.