The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Boro look the pick of the Premiership bunch today. Good odds to beat City at Home. Even the FA Cup factor shouldnt be enough.Blackburn to beat West Ham at home also looks a very nice bet at good odds, as well.Double pays around 2/1, so chucked a fiver on it.

Paddy Power have gave me a free

final ukff Cheltenham select a stable tableukff (Overall) Leaderboard1 The Roaring Lions Midlands Lion 91 2 CHELTENHAM CHEETAHS JOHN SEARLE 82 3 Max Power Robert Barlow 81 4 Barney's Bankers Barnett Heights 68 5 Pots of Dosh Craig & Lou 63 6 The Boring Lions Midlands Lion 43 7 Shaza's Stable Barnett Heights 25

• Paid Members

Well after a good Cheltenham I am off to market Rasen today. Nothing serious running but Kercaballec (spelling?) likes it round Rasen but will probably only be about 2's. Katchit was my only winner of the last day of Cheltenham with a lot of my other runners being dissapointing, Honourable Spider, Osana, and Pablo Du Charmil inparticular. Roll on 2008 and particullarly the Gold Cup. I have Denman at 25's and I would not swap that for any other horse that is likely to line up.

• Paid Members

Market Rasen was bitterly cold with frequent snow showers but Gidam Gidam obliged at 11-8 and Kercabellec at 5-1 so a profitable but cold day was had.I also saw today that Simon will go for the Grand National. Just had a punt on him each way at 25s. Should definately place.

Well after a good Cheltenham I am off to market Rasen today. Nothing serious running but Kercaballec (spelling?) likes it round Rasen but will probably only be about 2's. Katchit was my only winner of the last day of Cheltenham with a lot of my other runners being dissapointing, Honourable Spider, Osana, and Pablo Du Charmil inparticular. Roll on 2008 and particullarly the Gold Cup. I have Denman at 25's and I would not swap that for any other horse that is likely to line up.

You reckon Denman and Kauto Star will run in the same race? Kauto to stud perhaps (George Washington-esque problems not withstanding of course)?

Kauto to stud? Not for another few years. Hes still very young for a jumps horse and has a good 3 or 4 more years left in him at the top of his game. Would be a silly decision to send him to stud at this point of his carrear.Denman vs. Kauto is a very real possibility in next years Gold Cup.