The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Guest 08704 20 20 20

I had two 13/10 winners in La Liga at the weekend and followed up with Chester at 9/4 last night. Hello there hot streak.Back to Spain tonight for a possible bonanza. Copa Del Rey (very tricky betting medium and usually one to steer clear of), but this could be an opportunity too good to be missed. Rayo Vallecano are 6/1 at home to Sevilla in the 1st leg of their tie and that is potentially cracking value. It will hinge on how many players Sevilla leave out but if, as I expect, they go with a weakened line-up, we could have ourselves some of this. Wait on confirmation of the teams before diving in.

• 1 month later...

A GRAND!?

Yep - was a great move. Celtic won 2-1 (Aberdeen scored there goal very close to the end so dont know if it counts in bookie world, but either way a win)Date Transaction Out In 17/02/2007 Withdrawal 1909.09 - 17/02/2007 Bet : Celtic Away Win @ 10/11 W (1/2) 1000.00 1909.09 17/02/2007 Deposit - 1000.00

I have 10 quid on Sporting Lisbon away to Pacos Ferreira at 8/11. Sporting look a tad overpriced as they have won their last two games 5-1 and 6-0 and havent lost at all since their last Champions League game. Pacos Ferreira are 6th in the league and did beat Sporting earlier in the season, but their recent form has been indifferent and should lose tonight.I also have a tenner on Necaxa to beat Monterrey away in the Mexican Clausura. Monterrer has had a bad start so far with only one win and 2 goals in 4 games. Their solitary win was against bottom of the table Santos Laguna. Necaxa's record against Monterrey inst great, but they have started much better in the league and should win against a side short of confidence.EDIT: Necaxa are 5/2 with Hills, worth going for.

Edited by RoryFice