The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

I think Villa/Blackburn will be a draw personally.I also will not be touching the Chelsea game. Chelsea away is something to stay away from, IMO.As for my betting, I now only bet on home teams to win, and never go more than a treble. Has been paying off as well.

• Paid Members

My friend suggested starting a small syndicate for horses. my problem is i know nothing about betting or anything.The only horses ive ever bet on have been at pub race nights!not looking to make money just purley interest. of course money would be fun! lol

The most popular bet this week seems to be Arsenal -1.5 on the Asian handicap at around evens. Its obviously a game that they should win easy, but they can be very fustrating at times.Reading at nearly evens to beat a dire Charlton at home seems very very sweet.My bets for this weekend:Arsenal/Chelsea/Man Utd -

If anyone is looking at betting on the Superbowl this year, the New Orleans Saints are an excellent bet. And at this stage of the season, there will still be good odds to be had.Skybet are offering 28/1 right now and they're WAY off the mark.

And it's 44/1 on Betfair.