The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

I recently read that in July 2005 CM Punk wrestled Delirious in IWA:MS which went to a 60 minute draw.Anyone know if it was any good?I am a fan of both but the undercard looks shite so unsure whether it's worth tracking down.

• Paid Members

I recently read that in July 2005 CM Punk wrestled Delirious in IWA:MS which went to a 60 minute draw.Anyone know if it was any good?I am a fan of both but the undercard looks shite so unsure whether it's worth tracking down.

A review from 411mania, sir:

60-MINUTE TIME LIMIT: CM Punk vs. Delirious IIIThis is CM Punk

Why is there supposed to be bad blood between Mickie James and Melina?

I have heard it is because while Melina is dating Johnny Nitro, Mickie James used to be going out with Joey Mercury. And now as most people know she is engaged to Kenny Dykstra so there is apparently bad blood between the two as Im guessing she either broke up with Joey or cheated on him.

I have heard it is because while Melina is dating Johnny Nitro, Mickie James used to be going out with Joey Mercury. And now as most people know she is engaged to Kenny Dykstra so there is apparently bad blood between the two as Im guessing she either broke up with Joey or cheated on him.
That Mercury certainly gets about a bit, as he was seeing Christy Hemme at one point aswell.

A review from 411mania, sir:
Very helpful, thanks. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

That Mercury certainly gets about a bit, as he was seeing Christy Hemme at one point aswell.
He got Hemme too? Mother Fucker!He has a doughy face for christs sake.

• Paid Members

A bit of a quickie.Why hasn't Sting (the singer) not sued Sting (the wrestler)?Thank you brahs.

Good question, I can never remember any legal dispute getting out. Maybe Turner just paid him off, or maybe it just flew under his radar. Wheres Lister? he's good with wrestling realated legalities.

A bit of a quickie.Why hasn't Sting (the singer) not sued Sting (the wrestler)?Thank you brahs.

Good question, I can never remember any legal dispute getting out. Maybe Turner just paid him off, or maybe it just flew under his radar. Wheres Lister? he's good with wrestling realated legalities.
I'm sure I remember seeing a photograph of them (Sumner & Borden) sharing a stage in a copy of WCW Magazine circa 1992.

• Paid Members

Because the terms are trademarked, rather than copyrighted. They're protected within their particular spheres of the entertainment business, but if Steve Borden ever released an album, he'd have to change his name. Likewise if Gordon Sumner ever wrestled.