The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

A question about HBK's Sweet Chin Music.When did the crowd start counting the number of times his foot hits the mat in preparation for the move and why?

I assume since he's been a face perhaps? 1995. Probably wrong.
Thumping/Clapping maybe. I don't think they ever counted until his comeback or even after that. I'm struggling to think of them ever counting, although I don't watch WWE anymore.

So, now i'm at uni and don't have access to SkySports i'm missing out on the run up to Wrestlemania.Does anyone know where i can download episodes on my laptop?I'm a computer retard so if it's even slightly difficult i'll need it spelt out to me, PM me if you have to.

Your Uni probably won't let you download information off the internet.Your best bet, sadly, is to watch the short recaps on WWE.com, but it might not even let you do that.

Similar question, but I remember a PPV match with Benoit, from around that time, where I believe he was fighting HHH for the title. I remember Benoit apparently winning, but Mick Foley coming out and reversing the decision; HHH wins on the restart.Which PPV was this?

Similar question, but I remember a PPV match with Benoit, from around that time, where I believe he was fighting HHH for the title. I remember Benoit apparently winning, but Mick Foley coming out and reversing the decision; HHH wins on the restart.Which PPV was this?

:yinyang: Are you sure your not thinking of Benoit VS The Rock from Fully Loaded 2000? That's the only time i ever remember Foley coming out and reversing the decision(apart from Unforgiven 2000)

• Paid Members

The HHH vs Benoit Iron Man match was on the 26/07/04 edition of RAW

[July 26th 2004 on Raw at the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh. Not as great a match as it would seem on paper, though I believe the commercial breaks didn't help that much...

Cheers for the info :thumbsup:

I recently downloaded OVW from a week or so ago (and for the record... never again)... Beth Phoenix was indeed there... Though don't actually remember seeing her in the Divas segment... just backstage talking to Aaron (Idol) Stevens...

Anybody know the smallest crowd ever to attend a WWF/E show?

I'm taking a guess that it'd be around the 300 mark. I know that during the latter end of the 80's (I'm going to say 1987) the WWE was pushing three seperate touring groups and that the third one was incredibly weak in terms of name value. It only achieved crowds of 300 or so. However, I can't give you a definate number.

From recent times I reckon the ECW house show at the ECW Arena on June 24th 2006 must be one of the lowest, they could only fit 1200 in there maximum, but I don't know what the exact figure from that night was.