Rob Feinstein Perverted-Justice Story

Bob Barnett

• Paid Members

This is the way I see it:RF leaves ROH: ROH go down the toilet and Gabe loses his jobRF stays with ROH: People boycott ROH and Gabe loses his jobGabe kayfabes about RF leaving ROH: Marks believe him and Gabe keeps his jobNot rocket science...

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having read this 32 page thread with interest over the past week, I'm beginning to think some people won't believe Gabe's statements unless Rob actually dies.That might sound drastic/over-the-top, but it's true.

I see no problem with this, at all. Edited by NewportMoj

• Paid Members

it'l be interesting to see the legal papers, i think hes telling the truth because if nothing else the roster would'nt stand for rob being involved. also if he is spinning us bullshit then he really dosent give a rats about roh cos if it becomes public hes lying then the companys fucked

On a purely selfish wrestling fan level, disregarding the admittedly horrific nature of the situation and all it entails, why couldn't this have happened to someone associated with NWA TNA, and not a promotion that was actually delivering an innovative product which may have had something of a big future ahead of it?

Guest Just another mark

It seems really that all these people who will always be convinced that RF is still there, no matter what evidence points otherwise, are basically the same as the people behind the saverob.com site, ignoring all the facts for something which fits their personal bias.

Guest Just another mark

On a purely selfish wrestling fan level, disregarding the admittedly horrific nature of the situation and all it entails, why couldn't this have happened to someone associated with NWA TNA, and not a promotion that was actually delivering an innovative product which may have had something of a big future ahead of it?

Agreed! Can we all please start going to chat rooms frequented by Vince Russo and Jeff Jarrett and pretend to be 14 year olds, it's gotta be worth a try.

Those of you who think that Gabe's lying, and are still going to when the new papers come through next week showing Doug as owner, not Rob....... what proof are you looking for to show that RF is gone? Or would you rather just have the company go down completely instead?

both company going down.FUCK YEAH, THAT is my DREAM! :thumbsup:

If you've followed tape trading in the US for a few years you'd know not to believe a single word that comes out of those fucks mouths. It's all lies.If you're worried about missing ROH style, why not just watch the old Japanese tapes that they copy nearly all their matches from? Michinoku Pro from almost ten years ago would be about right.

Those of you who think that Gabe's lying, and are still going to when the new papers come through next week showing Doug as owner, not Rob....... what proof are you looking for to show that RF is gone? Or would you rather just have the company go down completely instead?

both company going down.FUCK YEAH, THAT is my DREAM! :thumbsup:
Yeah, I wish for all the ROH wrestlers to be out of a job too. :omg::angry:

If you've followed tape trading in the US for a few years you'd know not to believe a single word that comes out of those fucks mouths. It's all lies.If you're worried about missing ROH style, why not just watch the old Japanese tapes that they copy nearly all their matches from? Michinoku Pro from almost ten years ago would be about right.

So what, they copy the style?Does that mean anyone can do it then?It still takes a lot of talent to wrestle that style.

Guest Rob Gothic

Yeah as if working for ROH is their only payday

It's one less place to work. Lets see: MLW - gone. ROH - could be gone soon. TNA - going down the tubes fast. Who wants to job to Lex Luger? There's only Japan for the money, and everyone can't go there.
Why does everybody forget Socal and PWG...and mexico

http://users.boardnation.com/~thesell/inde...=2041;start=120Now officially the most retarded thread online.I'm getting the first flight back to the UK

It's wrestling! It has to be a work!They're working NBC ;)
The side-effect of all these Russo-esque worked 'shoot' angles is that some fans seem to have become so conditioned to expecting everything to be a work. If this were some kind of PR stunt, then I don't think *this* kind of publicity would benefit RF/ROH...

OK, pardon my scepticism here, but I think the whole thing is another elaborate work.Just coincidence that these rumors about Fennstein had been floating around for years? That the guy caught wasn't out of the blue, like say, Jerry Jarrett or whatever.Fennstein's never been able to shake the gay rumours, even after "dating" Missy Hyatt, why not make an angle about it? I mean is it no coincidence that the webmaster of perverted-justice.com used to write for rajahwwf.com? That this is the first time that ROH has been mentioned on Rajah?They get coverage on NBC, hell, I bet you their next crowd will be bigger than their last show, simply due to people wanting to come with witty signs with jokes on them like the ones you guys have "made" on here in the last few pages.And why is his car constantly referred to as "the 70k Lexus"???? Normally it's referred to as a "2001 Lexus" or whatever, you never hear "the suspect drove away in a $500 Toyota Corolla he purchased at a wreckers..."And once the whole "ordeal" is over, guess who you're all going to buy the shoot interview from.You stupid fucking sheep.

The truth is I'm sure there are people who would buy this.