Rob Feinstein Perverted-Justice Story

Bob Barnett

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob Feinstein simply cannot 'step down' from this company, someone has to buy him out. He is the head exec of three ongoing companies, and unless Gabe or someone else or some consortium can come up with some dollar, the promotion remains Rob's. Business isn't that simple.

Bobby Heenan was scheduled to appear at the ROH double shot weekend on 04/23/04 and 04/24/04 to manage The Second City Saints of CM Punk and Colt Cabana. The following was posted on the message board at http://chicagowrestling.com/ by Carmine DeSpirito (Who was the midwest promoter for Ring Of Honor?)

"As the midwest promoter for Ring Of Honor, I can assure you that both dates in both St Paul and Chicago are on.

On a related note, due to the course of events this week, Bobby Heenan has cancelled himself from both dates. I'm sure that ROH will make the official announcement soon regarding Bobby's cancellation. I just thought I would let MY FANS know first.

As of today, I physically do not have tickets for the Chicago ROH event. When I do, I will make that announcement on the board.

Thank you,

Carmine DeSpirito"

Edited by TwiZtiDk1D

shirtfront.jpgshirtback.jpg

Those T-shirts are awesome. Yous should sell 'em on cafepress!It's interesting that they use the word 'survivors' in this particular situation.
:D:D:D I would like to buy one of those shirts, but it would be a little wierd walking around my town centre with a shirt that says "I will just pretend u said 18". :crazy: /me shudders.

Taken from Downhome at the smartmarks foum. He took it from the DVD board.

Heh, from that DVD board. Have any of you actually done this?QUOTE  So, Who eles is prank calling RF Video ??? huh huh ?I been calling for a few hours asking dumbshit like if I was to order tapes, would Rob bring them to my house because my 15 year old brother is afraid Rob will try and touch him.Well, Doug ( I think that is who is taking phone calls) bust out laughing !!! They started putting them on the speaker phone so the whole office can hear it. Doug said other people have been calling. So, who is calling and is anyone recording them?

One word GOLD :D

Ring of Honor released the following statement this afternoon concerning their ownership: March 5, 2004 Statement from Douglas I. GentryNew President and CEORF Video, Inc. and Ring of Honor, Inc."As a result of a personal incident in which Mr. Feinstein was involved, both RF Video and Ring of Honor have made some necessary changes in both management and ownership of our companies. This was a personal incident and RF Video and Ring of Honor as corporations were not involved. RF Video and Ring of Honor are family-friendly organizations. We value all of our customers, vendors and business partners. As a result, the board of directors of both corporations voted officially this afternoon to release Robert Feinstein as president and CEO of both RF Video and Ring of Honor. As of today, Mr. Feinstein is no longer officially associated with either company or any upcoming events and I was named as the new President and CEO of both corporations. He has been dissolved of all responsibility and ownership in both companies. Our corporate attorney is currently working on all the necessary paperwork. We are also exploring a new name change for RF Video, Inc. and we will have more details soon. We want to thank you all for the many positive messages we have received from hundreds of you, including fans, talent and business partners. We are very excited about the many upcoming wrestling events in 2004! "