Rob Feinstein Perverted-Justice Story

Bob Barnett

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Thats the first response from anyone in the business (that iv read) that actually seems to show the situation for what it is

STATEMENT FROM DAN MAFF

Rob Feinstein, I am almost ashamed of myself when I think of the opinion I had of you the day before this happened. Unfortunately, after the recent events that have occured, I think you are nothing but a disgusting pig and a slob with no integrity. I think you have no respect for those who have broken their backs to build your name and the name of your company. As the father of an 11 year old girl who I love, I cannot believe at one point I had any respect for you whatsoever.

Sure Ring of Honor is yours (or was yours), but it was built on the blood, sweat, tears, and physical sacrifices of your roster. I don't have a problem washing my hands clean and walking away from Ring of Honor forever if you are going to be a part of it from now on. As hard as it would be and as much as it would kill me, because I love ROH and I have made sacrifices for it, thanks to you, the three letters that we have all taken pride putting on our shirts and on our backs, have been tarnished forever. It wasn't ROH that was on that tape, it was you, but we are the ones forever hurt by your actions. We are the ones that must face the public you won't face. You ran away on that video, but we are standing firm and hope to build our company (not yours) back to where it was. As far as this situation goes and as far as you are concerned, I am finished with you. I am also finished with your company if you have anything more to do with it, including making a dime off the boys.

To my fellow co-workers in the locker room, we can stick together or we can all walk out together, but we must do this together. That is what we have always done from day one of Ring of Honor. We have made each other look good, together. We have sacrificed ourselves to make each other look good, together. The key word is together - whatever we agree on doing, we all must do it together.

I think my voice will echo the voice of others in the company by saying I will continue to support Gabe Sapolsky and Ring of Honor, but only as long as Rob Feinstein is never a part of this company again.

We the boys and the fans deserve this.

Thank you for your time,

Dan Maff

daddy.JPG

Edited by TwiZtiDk1D

Dan Maff and Samoa Joe are saying exactly what Gabe and Doug should be saying right now. My respect for these two has gone up immensely and wether RoH survices or not I will remember Maff and Joe for having the integrity to say it as it should be said.

RODDY PIPER REMOVES HIMSELF FROM RING OF HONOR SHOW; FEINSTEIN STILL INVOLVED BEHIND THE SCENES by 1Wrestling.com Updated: 3/8/2004 6:54:23 PM 1Wrestling.com has also learned that, despite public announcements to the contrary, Rob Feinstein has still been involved in a behind the scenes role regarding planning for this weekend's event.

RODDY PIPER REMOVES HIMSELF FROM RING OF HONOR SHOW; FEINSTEIN STILL INVOLVED BEHIND THE SCENES by 1Wrestling.com Updated: 3/8/2004 6:54:23 PM 1Wrestling.com has also learned that, despite public announcements to the contrary, Rob Feinstein has still been involved in a behind the scenes role regarding planning for this weekend's event.

OK, hands up all those people shocked by this news...

RODDY PIPER REMOVES HIMSELF FROM RING OF HONOR SHOW; FEINSTEIN STILL INVOLVED BEHIND THE SCENES  by 1Wrestling.com  Updated: 3/8/2004 6:54:23 PM     1Wrestling.com has also learned that, despite public announcements to the contrary, Rob Feinstein has still been involved in a behind the scenes role regarding planning for this weekend's event.

OK, hands up all those people shocked by this news...
Anyone who's read pipers book would've known that "Hot Rod" would have walked im just suprised that that it took this long.by this rate the weekend show is gonna feature the Typhoon vs Hacksaw Jim Duggan as the Main event.

Guest alanhill

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck!EDIT: I'm gonna get grief for this, but I'm not all that convinced about the 1wrestling statment. I'm not saying it's not true, I just don't think it really means anything. If Rob Feinstein supplied a list of phone numbers and some notes, then so what? Hell, maybe he is still involved, I just hope not.

Edited by alanhill

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck!EDIT: I'm gonna get grief for this, but I'm not all that convinced about the 1wrestling statment. I'm not saying it's not true, I just don't think it really means anything. If Rob Feinstein supplied a list of phone numbers and some notes, then so what? Hell, maybe he is still involved, I just hope not.

He never went away.He needs the money now.His local McDonald's has put a freeze on hiring boy fuckers.

What work exactly would a behind the scene role involve I am only asking because it could mean Rob is still controling things if only from the shadows.Alturntivly it may mean he is just observing matches making comments on how things went.I just wanted to get some kind of scope as to the kind of influence rob has after what happend.Also the event this weekend will probably go ahead albiet with a skeleton roster but to the next events?If rob is still around how will want to work with him.

• Paid Members

Hope Bob tells us what Samoa Joe's new 9 iron plays like when he gets a chance...

I wonder if he'd be willing to recreate a certain scene from Lock Stock?And can I just add, to all those that are sincerly worrying about what to do and what to watch IF RoH closes, I have three words for...Pro WrestlingGuerrillaIt's RoH without the bolshyness and the peado!