Rob Feinstein Perverted-Justice Story

Bob Barnett

OK, pardon my scepticism here, but I think the whole thing is another elaborate work.Just coincidence that these rumors about Fennstein had been floating around for years? That the guy caught wasn't out of the blue, like say, Jerry Jarrett or whatever.Fennstein's never been able to shake the gay rumours, even after "dating" Missy Hyatt, why not make an angle about it? I mean is it no coincidence that the webmaster of perverted-justice.com used to write for rajahwwf.com? That this is the first time that ROH has been mentioned on Rajah?They get coverage on NBC, hell, I bet you their next crowd will be bigger than their last show, simply due to people wanting to come with witty signs with jokes on them like the ones you guys have "made" on here in the last few pages.And why is his car constantly referred to as "the 70k Lexus"???? Normally it's referred to as a "2001 Lexus" or whatever, you never hear "the suspect drove away in a $500 Toyota Corolla he purchased at a wreckers..."And once the whole "ordeal" is over, guess who you're all going to buy the shoot interview from.You stupid fucking sheep.

Whoever originally wrote this is a total moron. A sting on paedophiles is not WORKED. The stories on CBS Evening News aren't worked.We're all 'stupid fucking sheep', are we? :angry: You want to look in the mirror, son.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re. the quote. It's taken from the forum that was linked to here:

(MECox @ Mar 7 2004, 2:46) http://users.boardnation.com/~thesell/inde...=2041;start=120Now officially the most retarded thread online.I'm getting the first flight back to the UK

I can't see anyone ruining writing a work that sees themselves get caught in a paedophile sting (even if they did think it would get them mainstream publicity) :duh: Edited by TheBigBoot

Yeah as if working for ROH is their only payday

It's one less place to work. Lets see: MLW - gone. ROH - could be gone soon. TNA - going down the tubes fast. Who wants to job to Lex Luger? There's only Japan for the money, and everyone can't go there.
Why does everybody forget Socal and PWG...and mexico
There is atleast 40 indys in the US, and they will get work else where if ROH is not around. So easy is that!Your stupid to believe that ROH is one of the only place where the money is. I guess your another blind ROH mark! :crazy:

Guest alanhill

I don't think there's been loads of money in ROH either. I think it's more that it has/had the potential to make money and become a significant company.Ultimately, less promotions mean less shows, which mean less work to go round for the wrestlers. I have trouble seeing why Martin Pederson can't grasp this.

I think that Jay Alternative from PJ.com said it best that ROH and RFVideo are only two companies that Feinstein owns. Sure he might be removed from both of them, and the legal documents released next week might prove that to be true ... BUT I'm betting on the fact that RF will still be in control of several other companies closely associated with ROH and RFVideo, and thus RF will still receieve his share of the profits.

• Paid Members

Poor Rob :( There he was, all set for meeting a 14 year old boy. But there was no 14 year old boy. Just a stupid camera crew and a microphone in his face.Poor guy :(

I really hope you're being sarcastic :duh:
...No. I'm deadly, deadly serious. :p

Guest Just another mark

I think that Jay Alternative from PJ.com said it best that ROH and RFVideo are only two companies that Feinstein owns. Sure he might be removed from both of them, and the legal documents released next week might prove that to be true ... BUT I'm betting on the fact that RF will still be in control of several other companies closely associated with ROH and RFVideo, and thus RF will still receieve his share of the profits.

What are these 'several other companies' that you're talking about? ROH run the shows, get the wrestlers and the buildings, RF Video market the videos and merchandise.... what else is there?

ROH is a major indy,

Totally incongruous statementLittle Brown Ring Of Horror main eventers only get $3-500
Alright, let me rephrase that. ROH is (was?) regarded as one of the major independent promotions, with pretentions to be no.2 behind WWE.Which admittedly, is no big deal considering how big WWE is, and how little they'd probably worry about ROH.Mind you, there is that St Paul's house show thing, where the WWE booked a house show in the same market as ROH, on the same night, AFTER ROH had announced the show. Edited by ClassicsGuy

ROH is a major indy,

Totally incongruous statementLittle Brown Ring Of Horror main eventers only get $3-500
Alright, let me rephrase that. ROH is (was?) regarded as one of the major independent promotions, with pretentions to be no.2 behind WWE.Which admittedly, is no big deal considering how big WWE is, and how little they'd probably worry about ROH.Mind you, there is that St Paul's house show thing, where the WWE booked a house show in the same market as ROH, on the same night, AFTER ROH had announced the show.
ROH as the 2nd biggest promotion in the states. NO WAY!.TNA is right now the 2nd biggest promotion now. They run PPVs every week.That women promotion with Camen Elektra is gonna be more bigger then ROH even.

Alright, let me rephrase that. ROH is (was?) regarded as one of the major independent promotions, with pretentions to be no.2 behind WWE.

I never said they were number 2.

TNA is right now the 2nd biggest promotion now. They run PPVs every week.

Yeah, that a decreasing number of people are watching, and are satisfied with.

That women promotion with Camen Elektra is gonna be more bigger then ROH even.

Bollocks. Edited by ClassicsGuy

Alright, let me rephrase that. ROH is (was?) regarded as one of the major independent promotions, with pretentions to be no.2 behind WWE.I never said they were bigger..

TNA is right now the 2nd biggest promotion now. They run PPVs every week.Yeah, that a decreasing number of people are watching, and are satisfied with. .

Doesnt really matter, they still got the money and workers doesnt really care what people like it or not, they still get their money.

That women promotion with Camen Elektra is gonna be more bigger then ROH even. Bollocks.

Well, you read the shets you should know. They are gonna be doing PPVs, so already their they are bigger! Edited by Martin Pedersen