Rob Feinstein Perverted-Justice Story

Bob Barnett

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rabitvideo

When I tried to get the uk rights to ROH, he wanted $10000, so he must earn a lot of money.He drives/drove $70 grand Lexus and had a nice house, so I think around the 5 million mark.

Guest rabitvideo

He is a millionaire, in really is.70 grand car and a sweet house.And a business that makes 60 grand on tape sales alone at shows, so do the maths.

Guest alanhill

He is a millionaire, in really is.70 grand car and a sweet house.And a business that makes 60 grand on tape sales alone at shows, so do the maths.

I'm not questioning his millionaire status, just how many millions. I haven't seen his house, but I've looked at some real estate in the area. His house would have to be "beyond Cribs" to indicate him being worth 5 million. As for the 60 grand a show, where does that stat come from? I'm not disputing it as such, but if you have a show with 600 people, that means everybody in the building is spending an average of $100 on tapes. Sounds questionable.

• Paid Members

I'm not questioning his millionaire status, just how many millions. I haven't seen his house, but I've looked at some real estate in the area. His house would have to be "beyond Cribs" to indicate him being worth 5 million. As for the 60 grand a show, where does that stat come from? I'm not disputing it as such, but if you have a show with 600 people, that means everybody in the building is spending an average of $100 on tapes. Sounds questionable.
No not really, that'd just mean he took in 60 grand on tapes, rabit said he made 60k on tapes, but we know that's a load of bollocks anyway

Guest rabitvideo

On the ROH board, around 50 people had spend $100 or more on tapes at the show and reports of the highest tapes sales in roh history came in, this was at the syas.

Guest Rob Gothic

Is it possible to store 60 grand worth of tapes at a show? i would imagine thats a lot of tapes...

not at the prices he charges :devil:

Guest alanhill

Samoa Joe, ROH World Champion, stand-up guy, comic genius, the fucking MAN, has updated his LJ:

Well 14 hours on a plane and finally home, and in the thick of it all.There is nothing I would like better to do then talk about my latest German excursion, and expound on a positive experience I have had, but alas I can't.This is only a portion of my thoughts and feelings on the "ROB FEINSTEIN" situation.Rob please do not allow yourself to EVER enter my site. My anger for you and your actions far surpass anyone or anything imaginable. Your heinous, terrible acts are beyond excuse and explanation.Your shame is YOURS alone and forced upon us by your arrogance and lies.Though other close to you are holding their tongue and focusing their efforts on salvaging what your sick, selfish and stupid actions have caused, I have the luxury of telling you that I hope you get exactly what you deserve. My gut instinct tells me I hope you are found one morning without breath, but in reality as a DECENT human being, unlike you I hope you find some help for your sickness.As for ROH I will be at 3/13 and all whatever future dates I am able to attend. ROH is much larger then one individual and I am only coming back on the assurance that Rob Feinstein is done with ROH and all associated companies.To all the naysayers your criticism are valid, but you must also know that I am participating on the word that none of the money from my appearance or any other wrestler will be benifitted upon by Rob.ROH is something that not only myself but EVERY guy in the lockeroom has literal blood sweat and tears invested into building. This is not about "saving a paycheck", this is about saving a place we have taken pride in working in and have done our very best to build.There are others out there which I hope I will address my issues to personally (and in a civil manner) including Eric Gargiulo who's rant about Rob in my eyes was COMPLETELY justified except for the convienent insertion of CZW rhetoric which has NOTHING to do with the situation. My question is why wait till now to air this about Rob? Once again no strikes against Eric, he like MANY others who work within the confines of Independent wrestling deserve all the support we can get in a industry that is waning, so I emplore you all to remember who your wholesale comments are REALLY affecting.To Fans and Foes of ROH, please be assured that if indeed the dismissal of Rob is a fake, I have no problem making such public, handing back the belt and/or, melting it down for a new 9 iron and hopefully catching a few rounds of golf with Bob Barnett.To Rob once again, I hope your happy YOUR situation has hurt so many who trusted you to do NO MORE then NOT be a fucking sicko loser! I am ashamed that at a time I spoke well of you and your respect for my comments resulted in this."Hey All Those Guys work for me"I believe where your words, You could not have been more wrong since I worked for just about everyone else in that picture except for you, and I hope your horrible acts will not prevent me to continue to do so. I am sure my sentiments are shared by the rest of the roster who will appear on 3/13.Thank you for the read, and I hope we can come to the BEST possible resolution to this tragic and sad series of events.Samoa Joe

So there you go. Good enough for me, at any rate.

Guest alanhill

What's Joe's URL?

My ApologiesI'm not sure I'd want to be anywhere near Samoa Joe when he's got a golf-club in his hands. I was gonna make a "wood" joke, but thought better of it.