Rob Feinstein Perverted-Justice Story

Bob Barnett

Well, you read the shets you should know. They are gonna be doing PPVs, so already their they are bigger!

With money just about anyone could run PPV's Edited by TwiZtiDk1D

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That women promotion with Camen Elektra is gonna be more bigger then ROH even.

Bollocks.
Nah, it'll be more tits. Edited by JKilla

Doing ppv's doesn't make you bigger. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Without the proper level of television and ad exposure behind you, it just makes you stupider and ensures you lose money faster.TNA have yet to break even.ROH have been turning a small profit.

Edited by ClassicsGuy

Doing ppv's doesn't make you bigger. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Without the proper level of television and ad exposure behind you, it just makes you stupider and ensures you lose money faster.TNA have yet to break even.ROH have been turning a small profit.

This is stupid.They have more money then ROH, which means they are bigger. I will even think they will have a bigger fan base then ROH. ROH is only 500 or so in normal nights.

Guest alanhill

They have more money then ROH, which means they are bigger.

Why does it?I would personally say TNA were bigger, but this thread is descending into stupidity now.

The richest man in the world can have lots of money, but if he puts out a product that has yet to break even after nearly two years of business, has yet to reach more 450 paid, has yet to have a top-to-bottom card that people consider excellent, has yet to market more than two DVDs that are sold in stores nationwide..... etc etc.TNA is no. 2. I never said ROH was no.2. Wrestlers and fans hoped ROH would become no.2. Respected journalists such as Meltzer and Keller have said this in the past. The Torch have recently carried many articles bemoaning TNA's lack of innovation. Mike Johnson on the PWInsider has written a couple of articles on this theme too. It is a valid viewpoint that TNA is using great wrestlers as jobbers and pushing tired acts like Jarrett and Luger. The same can't be said for ROH.This is all getting further and further away from Feinstein. Lets get back to the threads topic please.

Edited by ClassicsGuy

Today's Weekly Gong reported that recently PRIDE won in a lawsuit against an American video company "RF Video" who illegally produced and sold PRIDE pirate videotapes. The court judged the president Robert Feinstein to pay PRIDE compensation for damage of ten million dollars within five years divided two million dollars per year. It is said that PRIDE has had huge amount of deficit for past few years and this compensation can be recouped these deficit for the organizationcredit - Puroresu.com

Not sure if this has been posted before, i couldn't find it but it's looking worse for RF Video...

Guest Rob Gothic

Today's Weekly Gong reported that recently PRIDE won in a lawsuit against an American video company "RF Video" who illegally produced and sold PRIDE pirate videotapes. The court judged the president Robert Feinstein to pay PRIDE compensation for damage of ten million dollars within five years divided two million dollars per year. It is said that PRIDE has had huge amount of deficit for past few years and this compensation can be recouped these deficit for the organizationcredit - Puroresu.com

Not sure if this has been posted before, i couldn't find it but it's looking worse for RF Video...
that makes me smileAnything with the letters RF needs to suffer :devil:

• Paid Members

I think that Jay Alternative from PJ.com said it best that ROH and RFVideo are only two companies that Feinstein owns. Sure he might be removed from both of them, and the legal documents released next week might prove that to be true ... BUT I'm betting on the fact that RF will still be in control of several other companies closely associated with ROH and RFVideo, and thus RF will still receieve his share of the profits.

What are these 'several other companies' that you're talking about? ROH run the shows, get the wrestlers and the buildings, RF Video market the videos and merchandise.... what else is there?
Based on what JayAlternative was suggesting, the cameras and editing equipment used to record shows is owned by neither ROH or RFVideo, but a smaller company that leases the equipment to ROH. Some of the ring equipment or transport, instead of belonging to ROH, would be rented from Rob Van-stein or something.Rob is neither with ROH or RF Video, but is still getting his money from ROH renting stuff from his other companies.It's possible, and would enable Gabe to "prove" Rob is no longer with ROH or RFVideo.Man, why wasn't Loius Theroux around for this?

Ring Of Honor up until the last wek or so has been my favourite promotion. After reading the interview with Gabe I really do not have any confidence that Feinstein is truly gone from the companies. It will be interesting to see the legal stuff that comes out in the next few days. I won't be supporting RoH until I am certain paedophilles are no longer involved in the company. Although Gabe must be hurt and angry and feel devasted about the actions of his best freind, he really needs to publicly condemn Feinstein and not try to sweep this under the carpet. I thought the Guargillo column was very interesting. I found it hard to believe what Feinstein said in his shoot interview regarding Guargillo in any case.

Guest Rob Gothic

Ring Of Honor up until the last wek or so has been my favourite promotion. After reading the interview with Gabe I really do not have any confidence that Feinstein is truly gone from the companies. It will be interesting to see the legal stuff that comes out in the next few days. I won't be supporting RoH until I am certain paedophilles are no longer involved in the company. Although Gabe must be hurt and angry and feel devasted about the actions of his best freind, he really needs to publicly condemn Feinstein and not try to sweep this under the carpet. I thought the Guargillo column was very interesting. I found it hard to believe what Feinstein said in his shoot interview regarding Guargillo in any case.

I get the feeling eric G has been the most honest on this case so farI wouldnt trust gabe with a sick kitten

Ha! :p:p . Serves the cunt right. Now he'll taste a bit of what he sent that guy through. On a serious note, RF must be close to topping himself right now. Losing his 2 companys, his repuation and 10 million dollars, All in the space of one week. :p

Abyss, who was scheduled to work the Scramble Cage match as a member of Special K vs. The Carnage Crew has pulled out of the 3/13 event due to concerns from the Feinstein situation. He joins Bobby Heenan, who pulled out of his scheduled bookings in April, as the only workers who have publicly backed off from ROH due to the Feinstein situation. The door remains open for them to return down the line. Low Ki released a statement distancing himself from the promotion after the Feinstein situation became known publicly, but wasn't scheduled for future ROH dates at the time.

Ha! :p:p . Serves the cunt right. Now he'll taste a bit of what he sent that guy through. On a serious note, RF must be close to topping himself right now. Losing his 2 companys, his repuation and 10 million dollars, All in the space of one week. :p
I think this story is a year+ old and that in the end he had to pay a small fraction of that?