Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 24 Awards Moderator Posted January 24 Who's the best goodie?
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 24 Awards Moderator Posted January 24 Another category where a few days ago, it would have been Hangman without question, and he had some incredible babyface moments in 2025 - the Arena Mexico promo, the “champion of the fucking world” promo, everything up to and including All In. That stupid photo, though. Willow got my vote. Please please please nobody tell me if she’s not as sunshiningly lovely in real life as she is on screen.
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. I was left with no choice but to vote for Willow. By the year’s end I expect it’ll be revealed she votes Reform or something.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 There are two babyfaces you can build a company around on that list. WWE have done so with Cody, AEW haven't with Willow.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted February 5 Awards Moderator Posted February 5 I can't bring myself to cheer on Hangman like I used to anymore. Willow's just a couple of votes away here, come on Willow!
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted February 5 Paid Members Posted February 5 I’m pretty shocked that Toni Storm only has 3 votes, given that she was effectively joint-top babyface in AEW last year alongside Hangman. I’d have expected her to be a contender to win this one.
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted February 6 Paid Members Posted February 6 (edited) 12 hours ago, RedTwoster said: I’m pretty shocked that Toni Storm only has 3 votes, given that she was effectively joint-top babyface in AEW last year alongside Hangman. I’d have expected her to be a contender to win this one. Me too! I voted for Toni. Hangman had a great summer and I love Willow Nightingale more than my own wife but Toni Storm was easily the best babyface this year. She was the best wrestler in the world in 2025. One of the greatest gimmicks ever and her run from January to September in particular was incredible. From epic matches to short TV segments everything she did was fantastic. Wrestling would be a much less interesting place without her. Edited February 6 by LaGoosh
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted February 6 Paid Members Posted February 6 14 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: Me too! I voted for Toni. Hangman had a great summer and I love Willow Nightingale more than my own wife but Toni Storm was easily the best babyface this year. She was the best wrestler in the world in 2025. One of the greatest gimmicks ever and her run from January to September in particular was incredible. From epic matches to short TV segments everything she did was fantastic. Wrestling would be a much less interesting place without her. I wonder if it’s a Renee Paquette situation in which being consistently brilliant actually hurts her - people are used to it, meaning the fact she’s so good feels expected rather than stand-out? This is one of the more baffling results this year. I’m not saying she definitely should win (cards on the table - I can’t quite remember, but I’m not certain I voted for her) but I do think she deserves to be neck and neck with the leading contenders.
Recommended Posts