Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Looks like they're getting even more Soulslike with the Kirby series, which is an odd direction to go but I did see some people half jokingly describe the last one as čKirby Souls".

I got much more excited than I probably should have about that Metal Slug collection.

There were a couple of games trailed that looked like they could be fun to play co-op with Vicky. It Takes Two is coming, I don't know which of us will play as Rob Base and who'll be DJ E-Z Rock.

Vicky got got excited about the new Professor Layton game. 

I'm pretty sure I already have Resident Evil 4 on Switch, so wonder whether I'm eligible for a reduced upgrade or something for that Gold Edition. 

Switch Sports resort could be fun.

I was wondering whether they'd have said anything about next month's rumoured Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald releases, but that'd be something for a Pokémon direct with more news about Wind/Waves, I guess. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...