Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted February 28, 2025 Awards Moderator Posted February 28, 2025 The great Frankie Crisp has asked me to take over this bit of the awards for him. Cast your votes, discuss your picks. Voting will be open until probably Monday 10th.
Paid Members Daaaaaad! Posted March 2, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 2, 2025 Live. Laugh. Love. Judgment Day ?
Cannibal Man Posted March 3, 2025 Posted March 3, 2025 had to go with Okada for the OH NO, I PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON bit, I was still saying that out loud as of yesterday
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted March 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 3, 2025 It’s Toni Storm or bust for me. In ring, backstage and press conference performances were all amazing. And I hope this year she finally gets to face Wendi Bloody Richter
DavidB6937 Posted March 3, 2025 Posted March 3, 2025 I'll always have a soft spot for R Truth and he deserves my vote after having his heart broken.
Paid Members air_raid Posted March 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 5, 2025 On 3/3/2025 at 8:01 PM, Hannibal Scorch said: It’s Toni Storm or bust for me. In ring, backstage and press conference performances were all amazing. And I hope this year she finally gets to face Wendi Bloody Richter "I will fuck you up." AMAZING.
Recommended Posts