Wrestlemania London?

RedRooster

20 hours ago, air_raid said:

Anyone who has access to Google knows why Lesnar wasn’t used at Mania 40.

Which isn't what he was asked. The answer was probably fairly genuine from Triple H's point of view. Inevitable Brock will be back eventually, if he wants to be.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Supremo said:

Like it’s a constant surprise to him that journalists might ask him something potentially related to the huge, public lawsuit against his company and father in law.

To be fair he very rarely is asked anything about it. Mainly because most wrestling "journalists" are just fans with podcasts or YouTube shows that will suck up to him because they want to get free tickets to shows and hang out backstage. Most the questions he gets from them are variations of "why are you so great?".

Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

That’s the extra funny part. Every question that has flummoxed him has been the softest balls imaginable. I think his head would fall off if someone went hard on it.

Was it Cody who managed to address it like an actual adult, giving a similar non-answer, but in an eloquent, articulate, satisfying way? Sooner they send Cody out for this type of stuff full-time the better.

Edited by Supremo

Buisness is doing very well right? No-one in mainstream news is focussing on Brock Lesnar. They do not need a good answer because there is no incentive to have one. As others have said, wrestling journalists mostly don't attempt to press the issue either.  I cannot speculate on HHH's actual view of the situation but it's possible he believes the answer he gives to be the one the question deserves rather than him being bad at answering the question.

I think maybe expecting the massive corporation to act like they give a shit is maybe optimistic? Someone else here tended to make that point #foreverinourhouchens

• 3 weeks later...

Not directly related, but following from the AEW announcement that they won't return to Wembley until 2026 - this surely points to a WWE weekend next August, doesn't it? Four nights in London with a two night SummerSlam at Wembley seems about right.

I had a feeling when they came out of the meeting mentioned earlier in this thread that it was likely, considering that while Sadiq Khan was keen to impress that he wanted 'Mania, the WWE executives kept referring to "WrestleMania or another big live event" and brought up the weather on more than one occasion. This has all but confirmed it for me.