Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 30, 2024 Awards Moderator Posted January 30, 2024 Branquey's Colleague: Farming Dad's Passing: Two Month's at McColls: Epilogue: Ticketing and Event Management: Glenryck Pilchards' Chippy Review: Dad?: Ticket to Ride with Frankie's Nan: Frankie's Fat Arse:
Members SuperBacon Posted January 30, 2024 Members Posted January 30, 2024 Scott has to win. I still laugh at that every couple of days and love how much he hates him. Kidney bean shaped head. See, I'm off again.
Paid Members JLM Posted January 30, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 30, 2024 Yep, Malbranque’s colleague all day. Have played that searing takedown of Mr. “With child” to multiple friends out in the real world. I have also been that guy staring a hole through the back of the head of a despised colleague many a time. Now I work from home and only have to hate over Teams, but I still relate.
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted January 31, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 31, 2024 It was between Branquey and 'Dad?' for me, but I went with the latter in the end because it was such a pitch-perfect retort.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 1, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 1, 2024 Holy shit, I have no idea how I missed Scott's audio update before but I am sitting trying to work with tears rolling down at the anger. I am so sorry for you, but fuck me that was funny.
Paid Members Daaaaaad! Posted February 2, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 2, 2024 Feel like I really missed a trick in not replying to a specific one of these.
Recommended Posts