Username changes

Moo

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

I've given a lot of thought to this (for the last three minutes while I spotted the thread).

My inclination is that Fatty Facesitter should remain. It makes me giggle. 

It is also a source of amusement to me when I'm chatting with another Keffer IRL and we refer to you by that name in conversation, with full awareness that someone might overhear.

On 1/25/2024 at 7:41 PM, Accident Prone said:

I can't believe this could potentially be the end of the Dads. A truly dark day in this forum's history.

My old username was 'Dingbat'. This literally isn't any worse than that. I say Daaaaaad! remains.

• Awards Moderator

Now the option to change is out there again and assuming Moo is knocking about in a few weeks, I’m going to put the winners of all positive awards into a digital hat and whoever comes out will get to change the username of one of the negative award winners. 

Obviously, nothing offensive or inappropriate but as long as the Mods are sound with it, I’ll line it up.

• Paid Members
21 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Now the option to change is out there again and assuming Moo is knocking about in a few weeks, I’m going to put the winners of all positive awards into a digital hat and whoever comes out will get to change the username of one of the negative award winners. 

Obviously, nothing offensive or inappropriate but as long as the Mods are sound with it, I’ll line it up.

Rewarding good behaviour with a chance to mess with the naughty kids. It's like being back at school again. I love it 😅