SuperBacon

Had this earlier which is a Cafe Da, a Vietnamese iced coffee that uses condensed milk. 

spacer.png

It was banging.

Eldest had this apple, citrus and passion fruit tea which was wonderful as well.

spacer.png

Bento Factory in Winchester if you're ever there. Gorgeous place.

12 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Had this earlier which is a Cafe Da, a Vietnamese iced coffee that uses condensed milk. 

It’s a shame this is a UK forum, imagine if someone from Vietnam was on here to tell you the best way to have this, and which brands to look out for. Shame.  

My sister is visiting this week and there is a new Vietnamese cafe opened in Birmingham so that's at the top of my list to visit, the pastries they make look amazing. I'll be trying those along with my first Vietnamese coffee so will let you know my thoughts

• Paid Members
On 3/29/2024 at 5:34 PM, Sergio Mendacious said:

@Boycie ever had this delicious elixir? 

image.png

Not sure if I've tried their root beer. I do remember the black cherry flavour being pretty incredible. 

IBC root beer is the best. It used to be available at the American stores. Sadly, it seems to have disappeared from the UK.

I think the blue Mogu Mogu is now my favorite, not the other lighter bubblegum blue though.. it's got a very cheap tasting flavor.

The ice lolly thing was good, too. A light and refreshing grape flavor.

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

God, strap in.

Toxic Waste Lemon & Lime Sour Slushy 

Phenomenonal! Got this in B&M for my youngest and should've got more. We had it on a super hot day and it did the trick. 9/10

spacer.png

Dunkin Donuts Brownie Batter Donut Iced Coffee

Fine, but just tastes like any chocolate milk drink and nowhere near worth what I paid. 5/10

spacer.png

Irn Bru Xtra Raspberry Ripple

Miles better than that slush shite I had last time. Still, zero sugar = zero fun. 7/10

spacer.png

Hartridges Pink Rose Lemonade

One of the best drinks I've ever had. From a farm in Hampshire so not widely available but if you're ever down here and go into a wildly overpriced farm shop, buy one. Small moment of panic where I thought it was alcoholic and my 11yo had been chugging it. 10/10

spacer.png

Milkis Milk & Yogurt drink

Wasn't a fan as tasted just liked cream soda and that's not my cup of fizz really. Glad we got it in the snack box though. From Korea. 5/10

spacer.png

Yuzu Lemon Dot Dot Bubble Tea

Again, from a garden centre in Hampshire so not sure on availability but brilliant. The "bubbles" were slightly too light if that makes sense, but just a gloriously refreshing drink. 8/10

spacer.png

Sunkist Strawberry Lemonade

Yeah this is right up my street and I'll definitely be buying more of this. Had a Watermelon one as well which was alright. 8/10

spacer.png

Radnor Fruits Orange & Mango

If you ever see this, buy this! 10/10

spacer.png

Mountain Dew Baja Blasts

The original and Tropical Punch ones are really nice 7/10 but the Lemonade one is something else. Like drinking a refresher sweet. 10/10

spacer.png

These were purchased from a brand new shop a 2 minute walk from my office when I'm there, so thats me fucked.

They also had the Skittles drinks which look horrific, so we'll be getting those next time.

Also tried a Blue Burst Lucozade which was fine, and the Haaland Prime, which was probably the nicest flavour so far, strawberry lemonade I think.

I've also had around 100x cans of Coke and Mountain Dew Code Red. Not great is it?