Summerslam: Down Since Day One Ish

d-d-d-dAz

Punk will cost Drew in Glass Cow leading to their match at Summerslam leaving Gunther free to face Priest. Orton is probably the most interesting thing they can throw at Cody and he needs a good feud to blow the Bloodline cobwebs off but  the world doesn’t need King Randy for that to happen.

• Paid Members

Drew losing twice at Clash at the Castle including once in his home country isn't happening surely? Even if he is supposed to get booed as a bad guy. 

I really think his and Preists match will be a throwaway on RAW where Punk interrupts and he gets so mad about it he demands a match at the Castle versus him. A win over a not 100% Punk won't hurt Punk's momentum going forward but could do wonders leading into Drew winning Money in the Bank the following event, the same briefcase that has screwed him twice. 

Gunther absolutely should take the Crown and then the title at SummerSlam, especially with Berlin after that, because WWE knows no difference between Austria and Germany and in fairness Gunther made his name in WXW. Another hero's welcome, give the people what they want. 

From there you can have Bloodline civil war at Survivor Series, Drew stealing the belt from Cody with the briefcase and that rematch happening at next year's Mania, one of Rollins and Punk wins the Rumble, the other beats Gunther for the belt and they get their match finally and Rock and Roman get to do their 1 versus 1 after all. 

Admittedly this idea misses out Rock and Cody completely unless they do that at the Rumble or SummerSlam (Roman returns to set up the civil war?) but all in all the fact none of this could happen and completely switch up makes WWE bloody exciting for the next year. 

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, TheScarlettChad said:

Gunther surely wins?

Have to imagine they'll be saving Gunther's big title match for the show in Berlin in August (I appreciate he's not German, but given the WXW connection and him being based out of Germany for many years it's still relevant. Also WWE don't care about Geography. Little mining towns etc) 

Edit: Sorry @I Bent My Wookie missed your post basically saying the same!!!

Edited by mim731
My own stupidity