Freaky Thursday!

CleetusVanDamme

• Paid Members

chiellini.webp.fe18fedcc060307abc137bbab693e287.webp

What's going on? Who have you swapped usernames with today? Today I've been Ralphy, Chris B, Finbar, and now I'm Dai!

To whoever has been granted the honour of mine, remember that with great power comes great responsibility. If you can't handle the expectation to deliver Monkey Peeing In Its Own Mouth 5 you have no business being logged into that account.

For real though. This feels pretty dirty and the forum should be took down until it's fixed. There could be really sensitive private info being seen by lots of people right now.

• Paid Members

To me, it looked like the glitch showed you were logged in as somebody else, but you weren't really logged in so we're unable to have been able to do anything malicious with it. Hopefully that's the case anyway. It's crazy how frustrating it was yesterday just being denied access to this place, made me realise just how much time I spend here. Happy it's sorted!

• Paid Members

I was able to get into the "Profile Info" page when trying to figure out why I was logged in as TheLoon, but don't know if I would have been able to get any further than that. I'm pretty sure that when I went in there, the data it showed was for a completely different account, as it seemed to change who I "was" every time I went on to another page. So hopefully nothing sensitive has fallen into the wrong hands - password data and the like should be safe, at least.

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Really quite sad if anyone found themselves logged in as somebody else and the first thought was 'lets have a look at their PMs!' Get in the bin.

All I wanted to do was give some of my failed jokes an upvote, didn't care whose account it was