Check your bits!

Fatty Facesitter

Check your skin as well everyone.  I'm awaiting the results of a biopsy having had two suspect moles removed on Sunday.  Skin cancer isn't as dangerous as some forms, but it's still to be avoided.  Use sunscreen whenever you go out in the sun.

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Not sure of the age (40?), but similarly to Scratch, I was pissing a lot, and I mean a LOT, it was dribbling out randomly, I never felt as if I'd fully emptied, my Grandad died from it, so I was checked out. 

Off Topic slightly but if anyone does find they dribble a bit after urinating as you get older and it's just getting older push up behind the scrotum with two fingers. 

Apparently there's a ubend of sorts and some gentle pressure helps clear it before putting it away. 

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

What, up the bum?

The Loki method? 

I'm not sure of the full correct term, perineum or taint, but essentially just as it gets firm where the sack meets the body. If your losing a finger inside you've gone too far. 

what_is_post_micturition_dribble_pmd.pdf

Edited by Tommy!

• 7 months later...

Just bumping this with my own recent bollock related scare. Quite honestly I’m still stressed as a motherfucker but I think I’m in the clear.

About 6 weeks ago I noticed a mild ache in my groin area. Ache probably isn’t even the correct word because there was no pain, but I was just very aware of a sensation downstairs. Had a fondle around and, to my horror, found a lump.

I immediately contacted the GP but I didn’t want to fuck about with the wait for an appointment so I took money out of savings for a private ultrasound the next day. Fortunately, the doctor ruled out anything cancerous pretty much as soon as the machine touched my bollock. He couldn’t actually find the lump, but mentioned that my veins are slightly enlarged which could be causing it. Anyway, I pretty much forgot about it and the sensation I was feeling in that area disappeared after a few days.

Cut to this time last week and I noticed the lump again whilst I was in the shower, and I realised how much more prominent it was whilst showering, but would pretty much shrink as soon as I was out. I’ve been a bit of a mess mentally since and can’t stop prodding it, and the ache has returned which is now radiating down my leg.

I’ve spoken to two GPs (my regular one and somebody through my work’s health insurance) and they’re both very certain that the initial ultrasound would have picked up anything concerning, and they both reckon it’s a varicocele or the regular tubes or something, but I just cannot shake the overall sense of dread. I think I would have been fine if the dude giving me the ultrasound was able to identify whatever it is, but the fact he couldn’t see any specific lump is what’s causing the anxiety, I don’t think I’ll be able to relax until I have an official diagnosis.

Anyway, not entirely sure what the point of this post is other than to just express my feelings on it. Check your balls, lads!

16 hours ago, Slapnut said:

Just bumping this with my own recent bollock related scare. Quite honestly I’m still stressed as a motherfucker but I think I’m in the clear.

About 6 weeks ago I noticed a mild ache in my groin area. Ache probably isn’t even the correct word because there was no pain, but I was just very aware of a sensation downstairs. Had a fondle around and, to my horror, found a lump.

I immediately contacted the GP but I didn’t want to fuck about with the wait for an appointment so I took money out of savings for a private ultrasound the next day. Fortunately, the doctor ruled out anything cancerous pretty much as soon as the machine touched my bollock. He couldn’t actually find the lump, but mentioned that my veins are slightly enlarged which could be causing it. Anyway, I pretty much forgot about it and the sensation I was feeling in that area disappeared after a few days.

Cut to this time last week and I noticed the lump again whilst I was in the shower, and I realised how much more prominent it was whilst showering, but would pretty much shrink as soon as I was out. I’ve been a bit of a mess mentally since and can’t stop prodding it, and the ache has returned which is now radiating down my leg.

I’ve spoken to two GPs (my regular one and somebody through my work’s health insurance) and they’re both very certain that the initial ultrasound would have picked up anything concerning, and they both reckon it’s a varicocele or the regular tubes or something, but I just cannot shake the overall sense of dread. I think I would have been fine if the dude giving me the ultrasound was able to identify whatever it is, but the fact he couldn’t see any specific lump is what’s causing the anxiety, I don’t think I’ll be able to relax until I have an official diagnosis.

Anyway, not entirely sure what the point of this post is other than to just express my feelings on it. Check your balls, lads!

Yeah something similar here, started about 8 years ago..felt like been constantly hit or shoved in the groin area. Mild ache, or like a pulling inside, balls, stomach and top right leg (hard to explain haha). When finally went to get scanned through GP it turned out to do with the veins and such being inflamed, but they were too small to operate. I can't really remember the full details about it now, but the steps I took to ease the discomfort was to always wear supportive boxers when out & about, lay-off inflammatory foods & drinks, drink anti-inflammatory tea like white needle, do gentle circulation exercises i.e. swimming, not something that will jalt you about i.e intense running. In hindsight it began during a stressful period of life with work and then girlfriend, so I think the mind can also help trigger.

I still get it from time-to-time, most recently in the past couple months and it does often give me the scares for a bit until I calm myself down, and focus on a healthy & sensible lifestyle for a while. 

• Paid Members

I missed this thread first time round during my year off the ‘keff. I had cancer of the ol balls back in 2013. You want to look out for a lump on your teste that feels a bit like a pea.

If you feel anything like that get to the doctor asap. My doctor couldn’t feel it first time round so I had to push for a scan as I knew something wasn’t right.

Had the scan on a Tuesday and was in the operating theatre on Thursday having the ball removed. Then one big flush of carboplatin chemotherapy which was absolutely brutal. I was ill for days, and just having a blanket on my skin was painful.

Five years of checks and then given the all clear in 2018. Had my 30th birthday, got engaged, all clear from cancer and England World Cup semi final all in the same week!

If anyone wants to talk about any of this or has any questions or anything please feel free to message me! 

EDIT the one upside is riding a bike is a bit easier now 🙂

Edited by waters44