The True Story of TWC - the World’s First 24/7 Wrestling TV Channel (Cultaholic Wrestling video)

herbie747

21 hours ago, Wretch said:

The tape traders of the day were in uproar claiming this new channel was going to put them all out of business. The two guys behind Outcast Video (quality trader btw) in particular had a proper meltdown in a thread on here when plans for TWC were announced.

Any threats from any of the traders Herbie?

Didn't Outcast, and possibly others, have stalls at the fan convention before TWC International Showdown?

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, rollthedice said:

Didn't Outcast, and possibly others, have stalls at the fan convention before TWC International Showdown?

Outcast had a stall at the show proper. I took home some Dragon Gate, Kawada vs Kojima and some best of Japan November 2003 tapes among others.

First shoot interviews I saw were on TWC  (Sky Digital channel 434 was it?) a Raven RF shoot (where he talks about his drug use) and then the Shawn Michaels one. Another great thing about TWC was you still had it even if the Sky bill hadn't been paid, which was a regular occurrence in our house during my teenage years.

54 minutes ago, DCW said:

Another great thing about TWC was you still had it even if the Sky bill hadn't been paid, which was a regular occurrence in our house during my teenage years.

So that’s how Dynamite Kid managed to stay abreast of the scene.