Paul vs Woodley - Aug 29/The rematch - Dec 18 🇺🇸 🥊

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, wandshogun09 said:

I’m sure Khabib will give him work in his new promotion. He’s digging up all the stiffs at the moment. 

Yeh, i was thinking Eagle FC would be a good fit for Woodley. I wouldnt at all be surprised to see him box on a Jake Paul undercard though, i think Jake will genuinely help the guy out considering the business they've done together.

As for Paul's next fight, the Tommy Fury fight is still there but after last night id expect Fury to win that comfortably, anyone who moves their feet and fires out a decent jab is beating Jake Paul.

What are we making to the talk of the fight being fixed?

Paul twists his right  wrist, or gives “the signal” as some are saying, at which point Woolley then dropped his guard and prepped himself for the punch.

Absolute nonsense obviously, but it’s fun watching people dissect the minimal bit of action like it’s the Zapruder film