Paul vs Woodley - Aug 29/The rematch - Dec 18 🇺🇸 🥊

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Shit the bed......up until that thunderous knock out from Paul, that was quite possibly one of the worst fights I've ever seen. You know it's fucking bad when the crowd that paid too see the fight are fucking booing and the commentators are openly saying the fight is bad and just before the knock out they were saying both fighters obviously didn't come to fight.

However fucking hell that knock out was pretty spectacular, I can't stand the Paul Brothers they are the worst sort of cunts but they can fight and they are going in there with some legit fighters and holding their own and showing they might not deserve to be at the level they have been in from the start but they can scrap.

Part of me feels abit sad for woodley because he took a gamble, properly rolled the dice by stepping up to fight Paul and hasn't come out of it all looking well, I can't imagine there are a long line of people who are interested in having him in there promotion so it's really a case of what's next if anything for woodley. He looked god awful in both fights, barely threw any punches, didn't look like the major threat he should have been and in the end its just really embarrassing for him. 

I did chuckle when the mad cunt decided to go for a takedown from the clinch that fucking summed the entire situation up perfectly tbh

43 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Part of me feels abit sad for woodley because he took a gamble, properly rolled the dice by stepping up to fight Paul and hasn't come out of it all looking well, I can't imagine there are a long line of people who are interested in having him in there promotion so it's really a case of what's next if anything for woodley. He looked god awful in both fights, barely threw any punches, didn't look like the major threat he should have been and in the end its just really embarrassing for him. 

Two huge paydays that fell into his lap when his MMA career seemed over, think he won't mind much. He can head into retirement now, no point taking any more damage. 

Edited by Cousin Jim Bob

• Paid Members

well, they were basically having the worst fight in PPV history, then Jake Paul landed a bomb from the heavens.

Make no bones about it though, this was terrible. Jake Paul looked he'd gone backwards, Woodley came in and did very little again. Jake Paul probably saved his whole boxing-racket with that punch, this was heading for disaster before the KO.

What a punch though 😄

Edited by Egg Shen

I have seen better under 10s sparring session at the local boxing gym then this fight, damn it was hard to watch, but that finish made it worth while. Woodley seemed like he recovered and was fine afterwards which is great. He got his pension fund in his two fights against the YouTuber, I'm not sure if he is still in MMA with another company away from the UFC, but there's nothing in boxing for him, he came in and basically won the lottery in his 0-2 career, well done.

• Paid Members

I’m sure Khabib will give him work in his new promotion. He’s digging up all the stiffs at the moment. Although saying that, Triller exists now and Boxing’s let a 97 year old Evander Holyfield go out there, as well as Tito fucking Ortiz, in the last few months. So while I wouldn’t expect to see Woodley in a Boxing ring again, and I hope we don’t, I’m not counting it out either. Then there’s the Bare Knuckle shite. Combat sports as a whole has gone barmy. Woodley will get a fight somewhere.

Did anyone bother sticking around for the post-fight interviews? I didn’t but I saw this pic and Mama Woodley here is cracking me up. 

6F1D5B24-2A5E-431D-8AEF-FE01E65DEBA9.jpeg

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Was it worse than Kimbo/Dada?

For me, yeah. At least that was perversely entertaining. This was just pure arse until the KO mercifully ended it.

Knew it wouldn’t take long for stuff like this to surface 😂

8ACB4A57-80DF-4094-B285-05A3DEBD8120.jpeg