Daaaaaad!

Back when Fighting With My Family was being filming, I believe there was a rumour that Vince Vaughn would be playing Vinny Mac.

After watching Freaky, I believe Vaughn could play The Genetic Jackhammer.

Edited by CL Punk
spelling mistook

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, CL Punk said:

Back when Fighting With My Family was being filming, I believe there was a rumour that Vince Vaughn would be playing Vinny Mac.

After watching Freaky, I believe Vaughn could play The Genetic Jackhammer.

Both huge Tories and wankers too, which helps.

• Paid Members

I'm always fascinated by stuff like this, solely because Vince is a total weirdo with very little self-awareness. They'll obviously TRY and portray him as the hero but given the story, and his personality, it could be a very interesting watch.

The legal aspect will be interesting too. You can't really tell the story without showing at least SOME wrestlers in a really bad light but which ones? Hogan is obvious but he's on good terms with them right now and has the money to defend himself. A lot of others aren't around to defend themselves, which could look horrible for the company. Do they just invent people or say "fuck it" and deal with the consequences later?

Or do they go down the Wolf of Wall Street route and act like the only real villains are the Authorities?