The UKFF Wrestling Quiz - Royal Rumble Night

Glenryck Pilchards

Normally on Royal Rumble Night, I would be at my friend's bar hosting a wrestling quiz as a precursor for the event. Unfortunately I cannot do that this year so why not offer a quiz to the wonderful people of the UKFF. 

Join me on Sunday 31st January at 8.30 pm where you will be tackling 60 wrestling questions and I will be covering the 1980's - present, mainly WWE questions but there will be a smattering of BritWres, TNA, WCW, ECW, ROH and AEW. We should comfortably finish before the preshow. 

This will be hosted on Zoom and we will be using the SpeedQuizzing Live app and is compatiable on Apple, Android and Kindle. It is recommended to use a tablet or a computer to watch the Zoom Meeting and to use the app on your phone. I will do a demo of the app prior to the quiz starting so everyone knows what they need to do.  https://www.speedquizzing.com/playlive/ 

You don't have to have your camera active but it would nice to have a chit chat between rounds

There will be a small charge of £3.00 to cover the costs of using the app and any money left over will be winner takes all. 

To enter please post below and I will send you a PM of my PayPal details, once I have received payment I will message you with the meeting room ID