Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 12, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2021 Who should come out of hiding?
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted January 12, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2021 All of the above should post more.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 12, 2021 Awards Moderator Posted January 12, 2021 I miss Gus.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted January 14, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2021 I miss Gus too.
Members SuperBacon Posted January 14, 2021 Members Posted January 14, 2021 Yeah he was a good lad, but the Lib Dem press office doesn't run itself.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 14, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2021 I voted Gus. I’d always welcome the other 3 posting more but they do at least occasionally pop in from time to time and Malbranque has been a semi-regular in the MMA threads at least over the past year or so which I’ve enjoyed a lot. Gus is the one who seems to have just vanished though unless he’s been back in a thread I’ve not read.
Recommended Posts