Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 12, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2021 (edited) Who said it best? Edited January 13, 2021 by Onyx2
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 12, 2021 Awards Moderator Posted January 12, 2021 Pat is always insightful and informative, but I’m going Supremo. He suffers through more modern WWE than any sensible person, but when he gets excited about something in AEW it’s impossible not to get excited too.
Paid Members Daaaaaad! Posted January 13, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2021 I know whether or not I'll want to watch something based on Supremo's posts. That's how much I trust his opinion. His posts are always informed and fair for AEW, WWE or whatever else is out there. So that's where my vote has to go.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 13, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2021 It's Ian. All my wrestling knowledge comes through him, especially as relates cock size or lack thereof.
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted January 13, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2021 Tiger Rick was robbed
DavidB6937 Posted January 19, 2021 Posted January 19, 2021 Tough call. I feel like all those listed there are ones I actively seek out to read their opinions and analysis. They're all a big reason of why I enjoy this forum so much.
Recommended Posts