Best Wrestling Podcast 2020

Onyx2

Best Wrestling Podcast 2020  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I may have to give WrestleMe a listen. Sounds like it might be decent. Is it worth binging from the start?

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Awards Moderator
Just now, jazzygeofferz said:

I may have to give WrestleMe a listen. Sounds like it might be decent.

I recommend picking your favourite WrestleMania and starting from there. Marc puts in a boatload of research so his nuggets are well worth listening to. Then go back and binge the rest.

I've not enjoyed the past year as much as others, but I think it's because they are in boring WrestleMania territory and scandalous gossip declines as we get to a cleaner era and not enough distance from the event for the dirt to come out. They've said as much themselves.

• Paid Members

It's OK. I started it a couple of years ago and didn't love it. Tried it again this year and I've got through about 11 Manias. The two guys are good hosts. I just think the topics have been done to death in places. The novelty of Marc explaining it all wears thin. You've probably heard all the stories. So it becomes a bit about nostalgia and very much dependent on really liking the whacky take of the two guys. I think that will be a draw to most people but it doesn't really do it for me. I might pick it back up if I run out of other stuff.

• Awards Moderator
17 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

You've probably heard all the stories.

It's probably helpful I've not listened to much OSW where no doubt these gossipsĀ haveĀ been covered to death.

• Onyx2 locked this topic