Paid Members Accident Prone Posted January 18, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 18, 2021 I voted for Wrestle Me as it's a wonderful little show, but ever since they mentioned that everyone in the Patreon was shitting on Necro vs Joe, I've had an utter disdain for their fanbase. Nerds, the lot of you.
Paid Members gmoney Posted January 18, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 18, 2021 Did you nominate it?
TomJones233 Posted January 18, 2021 Posted January 18, 2021 Was hoping someone else would, I forgot innit
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted January 19, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 19, 2021 (edited) I may have to give WrestleMe a listen. Sounds like it might be decent. Is it worth binging from the start? Edited January 19, 2021 by jazzygeofferz
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 19, 2021 Author Paid Members Posted January 19, 2021 Just now, jazzygeofferz said: I may have to give WrestleMe a listen. Sounds like it might be decent. I recommend picking your favourite WrestleMania and starting from there. Marc puts in a boatload of research so his nuggets are well worth listening to. Then go back and binge the rest. I've not enjoyed the past year as much as others, but I think it's because they are in boring WrestleMania territory and scandalous gossip declines as we get to a cleaner era and not enough distance from the event for the dirt to come out. They've said as much themselves.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 19, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 19, 2021 It's OK. I started it a couple of years ago and didn't love it. Tried it again this year and I've got through about 11 Manias. The two guys are good hosts. I just think the topics have been done to death in places. The novelty of Marc explaining it all wears thin. You've probably heard all the stories. So it becomes a bit about nostalgia and very much dependent on really liking the whacky take of the two guys. I think that will be a draw to most people but it doesn't really do it for me. I might pick it back up if I run out of other stuff.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 19, 2021 Author Paid Members Posted January 19, 2021 17 minutes ago, tiger_rick said: You've probably heard all the stories. It's probably helpful I've not listened to much OSW where no doubt these gossips have been covered to death.
Recommended Posts