Minor Annoyances (Vol 2)

Right, no idea where this goes but my brain works in weird ways, so just gonna throw this out there.

The riff from The Invisible Man by Queen makes me think of a fruit machine's hold music from when I used to go to the seaside as a kid.

I can't find anything online to suggest that's the case and it's annoying me because I'm fairly sure I haven't made it up. Mostly because it's a really odd thing to make up.

Anyone got any idea? Maybe there's a machine that sounds like it but isn't actually it. I need answers. It's pissed me off for years.

If it helps, you can watch the batshit crazy video:

I recently bought a copy of the Predator soundtrack on vinyl (Green ‘Predator Blood’ variant) on eBay.

Cost me a decent amount of money, which then more than doubled after shipping and taxes got added on top as it’s coming from the U.S.

I bought it on September 3rd. Since then it took the seller a week to mark it as dispatched (which only happened after I messaged them asking if it had shipped yet) from Pennsylvania, which then took 4 days to arrive at a centre in Illinois , it then went somewhere else in Illinois where it sat for 3 more days, the seller eventually replied to my original message 4 days after I sent it and it’s now supposedly on its way to me a mere 16 days after I bought the dam thing.

If you ever buy something listed as using “eBay International Hub”, be prepared to be waiting a long time. Proper first world problem I know 

Edited by WyattSheepMask