MM@ Top Twitter

wandshogun09

• Paid Members

Thats a few years old. The guy he's fighting is Jason Ellis. Hes a radio personality/skateboarder/MMA fighter that has done a bunch of weird fight stunts for charity.

He did one with Urijah Faber too where he boxed like 10 different people over 10 rounds:

https://youtu.be/Dp8cEQ7wgI4

He's talked about this in the past:

“I’ve been wrestling my whole life. I should’ve and could’ve took him down a couple of times, especially when I had him rocked just to steal a round or two. For some reason, my mind will not let me do it.

“I think I sold myself so hard on the fact that this is not wrestling. I don’t know, I honestly don’t know the answer to that question.”

“It gets you tired. If I’m going to get tired, I’d rather it be from fighting and not from wrestling. That’s the reason why I never wanted to wrestle. But I did so much cardio this camp that it would not have been a problem for me to turn it into a wrestling match, but I just can’t do it, it would not be fun for me.”

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

i'll always have a soft spot for Houston, still does a ton of community work and stuff, a great man.

...and those first couple of UFC fights 😲 id put them up there with the best of them when it comes to exciting debuts.