MM@ Top Twitter

wandshogun09

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

Cejudo might overtake Ferguson as well yet. 

i dont put Cejudo in the same bracket because he's playing on it. Ferguson genuinely believes he's the coolest man alive.

• Paid Members

Unbelievable

I imagine being a journalist you have to be a dick to get the access you need, especially in sports settings where a ton of them are jockeying for a position, that has to be how GAD has landed the gig he has. I bet he's an absolute tosser in real life too, in the little interractions you see online (like the one above) you get the sense that everyone hates him.

Edited by Egg Shen

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

This is lovely. From the Rogan comments at the start to the fight footage to giggly Fedor at the end. It’s perfect. 

“F’door”. 

The UFC was an utter shitshow in 2003. Almost everything went wrong for them. Big Timmy testing positive for PEDs after Rogan made those comments being a key example. 

Although, in Rogan's defence, Fujita had buzzed Fedor a few months before he made those comments. Hence it was believable that Sylvia could perhaps do the same. It would have been stupider had Rogan made those comments in 2005 when Fedor looked invincible.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Yeah, DC posted something similar when Jones’ mum died a year or two ago. I think it’s clear they’ll never be friends but this kind of stuff goes beyond competitive rivalry, obviously. It’s nice to see them reach out like that. 

• 2 weeks later...