Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 1, 2019 chokeout and Ian are the only ones who have ever really nailed the picture / text / long post combo for me, and that's no exception here, both predictably brilliant pieces of work. But I went with neil. A tale of escalating tragedy and embarrassment that would have made for a great 80s sex comedy.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted January 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 1, 2019 By far the toughest award to choose. Every entry is absolute pure quality and no filler. I’m going to have to pick later and read them several times. Marvellous work lads.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted January 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 1, 2019 Rick's Wrestlers in 20 years post popped me massively when I first saw it. Simple stuff but brilliantly executed, right down to ending the post with the funniest picture. Everyone's a winner here though, all of those posts are gold.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted January 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 1, 2019 Supremo's fantasy booking post was superb. Genuinely good, one of the best things I've ever read on here in terms of effort and creativity. Buuuut...the ever growing number of kids in Cod Eye's story reduced me to tears. Funny as fuck, that's my pick.
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted January 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2019 I also went for Cod Eye for the same reason.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 3, 2019 Author Awards Moderator Posted January 3, 2019 I've been listening to the episode of Wrestle Me about the Undertaker-Mankind Cell match and it's a great companion piece to Onyx's post - which has got my vote. A beautiful summary of one of the key moments in wrestling history.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 3, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 3, 2019 6 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said: I've been listening to the episode of Wrestle Me about the Undertaker-Mankind Cell match and it's a great companion piece to Onyx's post - which has got my vote. A beautiful summary of one of the key moments in wrestling history. Thanks Harmie. That episode is well worth a listen, great commentary. https://play.acast.com/s/wrestleme/12daysofwrestlememas-8-undertakervsmankind-hellinacell-98
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 12, 2019 Author Awards Moderator Posted January 12, 2019 Into the last days of voting and there’s just one point in it between the HIAC post and the mysterious ‘George’...
Recommended Posts