Real life grudges

Onyx2

• Awards Moderator

"Today I Learned" as the cool kids say, about a proper hatred between Hawk and Randy Savage. Never heard of this before but here's a fantastic round up of their animosity.

2078917315_download(1).jpeg.e01d679ffd94d9322e394e66e17e3c2b.jpeg

If there's a wrestler I wouldn't get on the wrong side of, it's Hegstrand. He's a coke-fuelled HOT-HEADED legit monster. SO WHY COME ON TO HIS WIFE!

In his shoot interview, Hawk called Bellars “Gorgeous Cunt”

Lovely. 

Who else had shoot beef? (Yes I'm sticking with that phrase.) 

I can't speak for the Lash LeRoux beating, although I remember it at the time and always thought he was just a victim of being the person put in the ring, but I'm pretty sure Steiner has said the Konnan beating was for general disrespect and hurting other people in the ring.

Addendum: I'm actually surprised Steiner didn't try ripping Konnan's earrings out.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

"Today I Learned" as the cool kids say, about a proper hatred between Hawk and Randy Savage. Never heard of this before but here's a fantastic round up of their animosity.

2078917315_download(1).jpeg.e01d679ffd94d9322e394e66e17e3c2b.jpeg

If there's a wrestler I wouldn't get on the wrong side of, it's Hegstrand. He's a coke-fuelled HOT-HEADED legit monster. SO WHY COME ON TO HIS WIFE!

Lovely. 

Who else had shoot beef? (Yes I'm sticking with that phrase.) 

I don't know, I remember seeing this 2 Cold Scorpio shoot interview where he spent a good 20 minutes talking about how many times he kicked Hawk's arse on a tour of Japan at some point, I presume when he was between WCW  & ECW and they'd left the WWF. He didn't have a bad thing to say about Animal, though. Probably because he was still alive, while Hawk wasn't around to present his case/hunt him down and kick his arse over it.

Here's a link to some more information.

http://www.armpit-wrestling.com/road-warrior-hawk-vs-too-cold-scorpio/

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, returner82 said:

With the Too Cold thing, doesn't he even admit that Hawk was really sick at the time or at least really pilled up?

He was taking some medication for Hepatitis C, apparently.

Archived