Wrestling TV Show of the Year 2017

HarmonicGenerator

Wrestling TV Show of the Year 2017  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Awards Moderator

Last year's winner: SMACKDOWN LIVE

Which TV show had you hooked this year? Vote and discuss below!

The candidates:

NXT - WWE's developmental territory

Raw - WWE's flagship!

Ride Along - Superstars In Cars

Table For 3 - Wrestlers have a chat

WWE 24 - Network documentary series

The documentary style “reality” based stuff is far more interesting than the weekly television, so its WWE 24 for me – the Wrestlemania ones in particular are very rewarding.

Can’t remember the last time I watched Raw in full and although NXT is still a good watch and by far the best weekly show they do, it isn’t good enough to edge out the aforementioned. The Takeover's are the best thing about NXT anyway. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Fuck me, that's slim pickings.

Exactly my thought. I'm gutted that I forgot we could nominate for something like GLOW because I'd have voted for that. What a shit year for wrestling on TV.

Yeah. I've gone off watching NXT weekly which I did do. Still watch TakeOvers. WarGames was brilliant. Although they didn't have the roof on the cage, I did like the rule where if you escape, you forfeit the match for your team. Think it worked better without it just to give the WWE version it's own identity.

WWE 24 is always a good watch. Cant wait to see what they have in store for it next.

WWE 24 is the best show on the Network, but I didn't vote for it because I think the overall quality was down a bit in 2017 compared to 2015 & 2016.

The Finn Balor & Kurt Angle ones were good, but I wasn't as into the WrestleMania Monday or Goldberg episodes.

Ride Along has delivered every time though in my opinion. The only boring one was Daniel Bryan & James Ellsworth, but that episode also included Heath Slater & Rhyno who were funny.

• 2 weeks later...