If social media existed in the 80s and 90s...

Snitsky's back acne

In light of all the recent picture leakings and Reby Hardy going off on TNA on Twitter etc. it has got me thinking - what if all this stuff had been around in the 80's and 90's?

We have the Maxx Payne 'backstage at WWF' video that never materialised and the 1980's 'Backstage at the Bash' with several wrestlers off their tits on coke [allegedly] but that's about it....

So, come on ukff - get your creative heads on - what would be the actual events that happened which would have stirred up social media in the wrestling worls in the 80's and 90's?

I'm thinking HBK and Sunny would DEFINITELY have made a coked up sex tape that would have seen the light of day.

Lawler getting his crown shat in at the 1993 Rumble would have been recorded on several wrestlers phones too I reckon.

Nobody would have cried when Liz and Randy reunited. So glad that angle ran in the days before the internet. Reddit would have called wrestling fake etc.

Yeah, we would have absolutely had 'Liz and Randy have been married all along.' and spoilers that she would have been in attendance.

Plus, no doubt, there would be stories that their marriage was on the rocks.

It would have totally killed the moment.

Archived