UK promotional wars

Arthur B. Funky

On the back of the post claiming vandalism of a banner, promotional wars in most areas intrigue me.  Does any promoter or punter here want to comment on this?  I'd love to do an episode of The Rock Show LIVE! about wrestling promoters being at odds with each other, & have company reps as well as fans on to discuss.

EDIT: I've been asked to edit this, so this is the result.  A certain promoter has indicated that they will sue me, not realising that my day job is in the legal sphere, & my radio show is my passion/hobby that pays ... this is how it is folks.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said one bit it was another promoter. There is no war either and i would like it if u did not use my name to gain fans for your radio station please

Adam ... behave.  I'm trying to get a debate going here, just happens YOUR situation is the catalyst for it.

Because the owner of rise lied about me and a member of my family and i would not like to go into it. Past is the past and i would like to move on without this site and without other people using my company to futher their lifes.

• Paid Members

In Essex there is a promoter who would go around tearing down banners and phoning up venues pretending to be the other promoter and pulling out of bookings. He would also get councils to try and close down shows if the relevant licences were not bought in time. He rarely succeeded.

Sorry guys but just wondering who reported Arthur B. Funky and got him banned as I am being accused without proof that it was me when it was not. I asked him to change something and he did. I don't need threats or anymore hassle so please could someone help out

No i said i think its someone in wrestling but i was letting my personal feelings get to me, but i wont name who i think it is unless i can prove it. The guy changed the thread name anyway. Any way of giving him a second change. I dont need the hassle i am getting u no. I want to keep my head down and run a great show and business

Archived