UK promotional wars

Arthur B. Funky

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Keith, Adam - please stick to the topic. No discussion of your stupid poster nonsense please (Or anything about LPW for that matter)

And yes, I suspended Arthur for shit stirring. He's not banned. But if he's giving you shit about getting suspended offline Adam, let me know (and show me the proof) and I'll whack another week on his suspension for being a knob.

The North East has the following companies at the moment... are there any that don't get on or do they all do exist?

WCPW - Absolute Wrestling - Rad Pro - First Class - EPW - MEW - Full Tilt - North - Shield - EWE - MPW - 3CW

Probably more too. At least four of them don't seem to draw more than 30 people per show.

Talking about all of this reminds me of a idea i had a long time ago about all promotions. All the promotions should do 1 big show, PCW, Southside, WAW, ICW, all of them. Not sure what people think to that.

You know i feel i've got abit of a ego but maybe i would put that to one side for whats right for business. For example say my champion v Southside champ, i would personally say let southside win just on how the promoter handles himself running shows, i talked to him and i seen pictures of his shows and they look great, i would do it on good business not i want it my way.

• Moderators

Adam, stop talking about yourself for fucks sakes. Just talk about LPW. You're irrelevant, LPW is relevant. That's good advice, seriously. The word "I" should not be in any posts when you're plugging your promotion.

What was the promotion that popped up about a year ago Essex/London way that Progress had a bit of a problem with? I want to say it was called Fight Club but I don't think that's right. Anyway, look forward to some stories, love a good feud.

Definitely wouldn't have been Fight Club, they're often a feature on one another's Twitter pages and I've seen Fight Club flyering at PROGRESS shows.

Archived